Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 09:29 PM

Game Of Thrones.

Just had a day watching all of series 7 can't wait for the next lot.
Has usual the bleeding Southerners keep doing the dirty on the Northerners who are trying to build an army to ward of the dead Scottish lot coming across Hadrians Wall to kill all the Brits.
I will say this Nicola Sturgeon is not a pretty sight without her make up on.

It just keeps getting better and better.
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 09:52 PM

Re: Game Of Thrones.

AHHHHH! You've given the whole thing away. You've spoilt it. And I thought it would've ended up a love story.

Can't wait to see it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:39 PM

I have only watched the first episode and haven't gotten around to watching the rest. It's lost its magic for sure.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I have only watched the first episode and haven't gotten around to watching the rest. It's lost its magic for sure.
I am just downloading the complete series from 1 to 7 just to store it for a rainy day.
I really believe it as got better and better along the way and this last 7 episodes were brilliant.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

Believe me , the season gets better and has two of the best episodes of all time imo

The shorter season does make it different, you feel you are galloping along and it feels a tad disjointed but stick with it

It's having to wait 2 years for the finale that's the killer
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 07:36 AM

Until a couple of months ago I had never seen Game of Thrones but now I have all seven series and I am slowly making my way through them. I started on Series Five this week.

The only bit that bugs me is the 1 minute 52 seconds (give or take) of bloody titles at the start of each episode, thank god for fast forward.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Until a couple of months ago I had never seen Game of Thrones but now I have all seven series and I am slowly making my way through them. I started on Series Five this week.

The only bit that bugs me is the 1 minute 52 seconds (give or take) of bloody titles at the start of each episode, thank god for fast forward.

I like the title sequence, each episode has a different one depending on the locations of that episode

Seeing as I live where it's filmed, I know what landmarks to look out for . It's very big here as it brings a lot of tourists to the area but like you it was only this year I sat and watched it from the start
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:08 AM

I'm totally hooked, we now have to wait ages though for the next series which they say will be the last one

Apparently they are also filming a spin off programme, I think it's all hush hush right now... Exciting stuff
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:22 AM

A great series ive yet to see 7, and im looking forward to it.

PS Summer the spin off is supposed to be a Prequel based in the time of the mad king.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
A great series ive yet to see 7, and im looking forward to it.

PS Summer the spin off is supposed to be a Prequel based in the time of the mad king.
Hope Sean Bean is in it then Nom looking forward to that

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top