Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 06:52 PM

Re: A message to Donald Trump

There are a lot of them about..Fat boy Kim, The Donald, Ali Kahmenei, all doing the willie waving, my rocket is bigger than yours etc.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 07:26 PM

I'm not too chuffed knowing a world leader that is a t**t and a twit(terer)and an out of control muppet that could gob off a few secrets without knowing it....the other two don't worry me
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 07:30 PM

It could be worse, Jeremy in No 10, Hamas, Isis and the IRA representatives in the House of Commons and The Lords.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
NK has just had an earthquake what a pity it was not under the Presidential palace.
I think you'll find that I predicted exactly that this would happen. Wars are no longer fought by dropping bombs as it's not palatable to the brainwashed masses.

The USA have a multitude of "weather weapons" and "scalar weapons" which is why they are not worried in the least.

I predicted that they would cause an earthquake or tsunami to occur in NK. It's just so easy for them to do and they've used that MO before.

You destroy the NK infrastructure, create a crisis, electricity goes out, water supplies affected, people panic, you get the usual mass rioting and looting, people start to get diseases and it becomes a humanitarian disaster. At that point the UN and USA (who conveniently have ships in the neighbourhood) just stroll in under the guise of humanitarian aid and thereby do what they have to do to take over the regime.

Expect more earthquakes in NK and a large natural looking disaster.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 08:07 PM

Another Stevens fan?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

23-09-2017, 08:32 PM

Stevens?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I think you'll find that I predicted exactly that this would happen. Wars are no longer fought by dropping bombs as it's not palatable to the brainwashed masses.

The USA have a multitude of "weather weapons" and "scalar weapons" which is why they are not worried in the least.

I predicted that they would cause an earthquake or tsunami to occur in NK. It's just so easy for them to do and they've used that MO before.

You destroy the NK infrastructure, create a crisis, electricity goes out, water supplies affected, people panic, you get the usual mass rioting and looting, people start to get diseases and it becomes a humanitarian disaster. At that point the UN and USA (who conveniently have ships in the neighbourhood) just stroll in under the guise of humanitarian aid and thereby do what they have to do to take over the regime.

Expect more earthquakes in NK and a large natural looking disaster.

How is the weather going fo be in the UK this winter ?

Want to work out my budget.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

23-09-2017, 09:47 PM

Is there a full moon tonight?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

24-09-2017, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Stevens?
They're all believers in these silly stories....God forbid a government is playing them....leaking false info knowing full well these groups will pick it up and run with it.

Victims of clever propaganda?

You bet.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

24-09-2017, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
How is the weather going fo be in the UK this winter ?

Want to work out my budget.
Rain, rain and more rain....only the depth varies.

Unless they unleash a Scalar weather controlling machine.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top