Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 10:20 PM

First Dates

Decided to record First Dates last night because of adverse comments on Twitter about one of the contestants (if that's the right word) and wanted to check for myself.

The comments were true - after fast forwarding to the relevant part I watched a completely selfish up her own arse spoiled b**ch order her partner to get some spare ribs so that she could help herself off of his plate. She insisted that she always got her own way and there would be hell to pay if she didn't.

The lad involved was having none of it. With great patience he tried to get back on track even though she was constantly using her phone throughout the date only for her to excuse herself to go to the loo. She didn't go back to the table, she just buggered off leaving him there on his own never to be seen again.

During part of the date she commented that she could never find anyone suitable. With an attitude like that I'm not surprised. Bet they show it on this week's Gogglebox.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 10:54 PM

Re: First Dates

Tut... what a bitch!

I missed it... but I think it's repeated in the week, unless it was the repeat last night? I enjoy watching F.D., it's great when they get on - always makes me smile

The last one I saw was the dominatrix lady who got on with a lovely chap with gorgeous smiley eyes. I was really happy they gelled.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 10:58 PM

I haven't seen it Judd, but she doesn't sound a very nice person at all.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 09:00 AM

I love first dates , yes judd I saw the little madam too , what a lovely date her chap was , he handled it well . Aparantly he's coming back .

Pesta , I thought he was nice too , lovely smiley eyes and kind .

Some couples are still together and occasionally they bring them back
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 10:40 AM

I love that program, and even did a thread about it a while ago.
I find it all so amusing and entertaining.
Mind you, I don't know were they get them from, but I am SO pleased I am not in the dating game anymore!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2017, 09:30 PM

I saw this episode last night Judd.... what a poor excuse for a female she was. Hope her parents are proud of her

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top