Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 08:31 AM

Something to frighten the 'rightists'

Apparently TM and the scumbag 'nasty party' are losing their popularity even more, and these statistics were taken even before May's disasterous conference speech, which should give comrade Jeremy an even bigger lead.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7988166.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...future-cartoon
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 08:55 AM

Re: Something to frighten the 'rightists'

Yes comrade
Should I order my boiler suit now before the rush?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes comrade
Should I order my boiler suit now before the rush?

Only if you can get one with a large Hammer & Sickle embroidered on the left breast pocket.
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:26 AM

Yet another rant from our resident scumbag nasty person.

Yaawwwn.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:31 AM

Opinion polls count for nothing,the last election showed that,don't get too excited yet Joe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 09:43 AM

Hi

Good to see you up and about UJ, I do worry if we do not get a nasty party post every morning.

I am quite relaxed about Jeremy taking charge, after all, it is a Criminal Offence in Communist Countries not to work, so I am quite looking forward to the bone idle scumbags at the back of me having to work for their benefits.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 10:20 AM

If Jeremy does get in sadly it will be too late for those who lost their lives due to tories policies and families that have had to split up to find a roof over their head, and those now on the street that managed fine before tories started decimating their lives.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
If Jeremy does get in sadly it will be too late for those who lost their lives due to tories policies and families that have had to split up to find a roof over their head, and those now on the street that managed fine before tories started decimating their lives.
Nothing like a big slice of exaggeration when you log in if that isn't the daftest statement I heard in a long time I don't know what is.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Nothing like a big slice of exaggeration when you log in if that isn't the daftest statement I heard in a long time I don't know what is.
Well that shows you haven't read half the threads that have been started by Uj or many of the articles in newspapers over the last few years. People have died due to tories policies, families split and people are on the street dud to them. It's going to get worse as universal credit is wheeled out too. Coming to a council near you soon, homeless people due to a six week wait for a rent payment.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2017, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well that shows you haven't read half the threads that have been started by Uj or many of the articles in newspapers over the last few years. People have died due to tories policies, families split and people are on the street dud to them. It's going to get worse as universal credit is wheeled out too. Coming to a council near you soon, homeless people due to a six week wait for a rent payment.
Give me a specific where people have died due to Conservative policies. What you are actually saying is The government is guilty of at least manslaughter, which is the type of outrageous claim likely to be made by Joe. Do you not think that the Police would be involved were it true?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top