Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:33 AM

Britain 'draws up battle plan for war with North Korea'

I sincerely hope it doesn't come to this.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/britain-ap...031737023.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:37 AM

Re: Britain 'draws up battle plan for war with North Korea'

Hi

This has absolutely nothing to do with the UK.

We should stay well out of it.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:38 AM

Typical scare mongering by the Americans yet again
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My thoughts exactly Swim. Anyway....shouldn't the public decide? Because I would think that the majority would not want to interfere, the same as the war in Iraq. Shouldn't the government be representing the wishes of the people.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
My thoughts exactly Swim. Anyway....shouldn't the public decide? Because I would think that the majority would not want to interfere, the same as the war in Iraq. Shouldn't the government be representing the wishes of the people.

I agree Foxy. We should have a say in something so important that is bound to affect all our lives.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:49 AM

I really do wish Trump would go away on a people awareness course on how to be more diplomatic in getting his point across as the leader of the most powerful country in the world and that doesn't alway seem to be threatening WW3!.

I don't know what it is about him, but whenever I see him, (this is not to say he holds the same views of course) but he reminds me so much of Mussolini, the Italian fascist leader !! The way he speaks, the way he looks, the way he struts. the way he looks anywhere but directly at the camera!

Has anyone else noticed this? They are so alike in their mannerisms it's uncanny.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 12:36 PM

Hi

I totally agree with you, Swimfeeders, but unfortunately we still have american bases here, Menwith Hill for example, and Kim the Mad would not hesitate to attack them!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 03:27 PM

Well, is it a way of taking our attention away from Brexit and the rest of the cr*p this country's going through?
Give us something else to worry about that makes everything else seem not so bad!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 05:29 PM

We no longer have the 'glorious Glouceters to pull the Americans 'nuts' out of the fire as they did the first time in Korea.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 06:11 PM

Hi

I tend to agree.

Apart from anything else, I'm not so sure we have 'plenty of ships to send', and the QE doesn't have any aircraft so what use would it be?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top