Join for free
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 02:38 AM

Under Tuscan Sun

I realize it may be unusual for a guy to post about a romantic film but, "Under Tuscan Sun" is a truly wonderful piece of film making.

The movie starts out in San Francisco and stars, Diane Lane and Sandra Oh.

Fully embracing new friends and local color, Frances Mayes finds herself immersed in a life changing adventure filled with enough unexpected surprises, laughter, friendship and romance to restore her belief in second chances.

Light-hearted, fun, and romantic. 2 thumbs up.
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 02:44 AM

Re: Under Tuscan Sun

I haven't seen the film but have read the books and enjoyed them very much.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 06:55 AM

I'll give it a shot over breakfast, got nothing to do for a couple of hours.No walking today its to damp out there.
6 minute download should be easy.
longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I'll give it a shot over breakfast, got nothing to do for a couple of hours.No walking today its to damp out there.
6 minute download should be easy.
A thoroughly enjoyable movie.
Really enjoyed the storyline and the scenery.
Its a pity I could never go on holiday to Tuscany because it is so hilly.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 09:57 AM

A thoroughly enjoyable movie.
Really enjoyed the storyline and the scenery.
Its a pity I could never go on holiday to Tuscany because it is so hilly.
I spent 4 days in Siena, Tuscany and I don't recall the city being very hilly.... but I did do lots of walking around it. The main reason was that it has lots of tiny streets and I often couldn't find my way back to where I was staying. One night a local man had to walk me back to my accommodation because he didn't speak English and my Italian was very poor. Well worth a visit!
longfellow
Chatterbox

12-10-2017, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I spent 4 days in Siena, Tuscany and I don't recall the city being very hilly.... but I did do lots of walking around it. The main reason was that it has lots of tiny streets and I often couldn't find my way back to where I was staying. One night a local man had to walk me back to my accommodation because he didn't speak English and my Italian was very poor. Well worth a visit!
Well it certainly looks hilly Twink and when you have emphysema then the slightest uphill climb can be very breathless.Mind I have got my portable concentrator now so perhaps it may well be worth the trip. I see Shearings do 8 and 9 day coach trips.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 10:49 AM

Well it certainly looks hilly Twink and when you have emphysema then the slightest uphill climb can be very breathless.Mind I have got my portable concentrator now so perhaps it may well be worth the trip. I see Shearings do 8 and 9 day coach trips.
Have a look at these photos to see if it would be suitable for you!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sie...w=1024&bih=653

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top