Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Re: First Clegg, Now Branson Wishes Us Dead!!

But Lord Sugar doesn’t. Or the CBI. Or the banking industry.

Sugar thinks Boris and Gove should be jailed for the lies they promulgated during the Leave campaign.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->
But Lord Sugar doesn’t. Or the CBI. Or the banking industry.

Sugar thinks Boris and Gove should be jailed for the lies they promulgated during the Leave campaign.
Yes, all self-interested rich businessmen. What do they think of you, or me for that matter?

And as for Srallan, I can't think of a more self-centred individual who obviously thinks that anyone who doesn't agree with him 100% should be jailed.
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, all self-interested rich businessmen. What do they think of you, or me for that matter?

And as for Srallan, I can't think of a more self-centred individual who obviously thinks that anyone who doesn't agree with him 100% should be jailed.
I think it’s just liars he has a down on. As should we all.

It doesn’t matter what he thinks of me or you or anyone else, being self interested, he’s looking out for his business and quite rightly so.

How far does our economy depend on such businessmen, small businesses and the banking sector? Surely if they saw a better, brighter future for their businesses with Brexit they’d be backing it rather than not backing it?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2017, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Tartlet ->
I think it’s just liars he has a down on. As should we all.

It doesn’t matter what he thinks of me or you or anyone else, being self interested, he’s looking out for his business and quite rightly so.

How far does our economy depend on such businessmen, small businesses and the banking sector? Surely if they saw a better, brighter future for their businesses with Brexit they’d be backing it rather than not backing it?
Or perhaps they're just being greedy?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top