Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 03:44 PM

Why don't the Tories

One for uncle joe.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 03:48 PM

Re: Why don't the Tories

Maybe because instead of bitching about it, they try and do something about it?
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 03:55 PM

Try being the operative word.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 04:04 PM

Yes they are very trying, trouble is they have policies that actively cause these things. Their worship of the god money and everyone paying for themselves doesn't allow for weakness or illness of lack of work.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 04:17 PM

I notice the Tories also didn't hold rallies and go promising existing students that all their debts would be wiped off either !!

I guess the wider and more savvy audience sees Looney Labour for what it is, nothing but a bunch of chaotic lunatics who will jump on each and every band wagon to try and score votes.

Anyone who thinks Labour actually would or indeed could do any of the things they rally about really needs a "check up from the neck up"!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 06:12 PM

Nor do conservatives protest outside Labour's conferences in a threatening manner with abusive posters. I wonder why?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I notice the Tories also didn't hold rallies and go promising existing students that all their debts would be wiped off either !!
Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Nor do conservatives protest outside Labour's conferences in a threatening manner with abusive posters. I wonder why?
Yes, in fact as far as I know the Conservatives don't hold rallies about anything.

It's not in their nature to parade about with placards, chanting and whingeing about everything.

The more correct way, and more effective too, is to use the ballot box.
caricature
Devon,England.

13-10-2017, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
The more correct way, and more effective too, is to use the ballot box.
The ballot box arrived by way of?
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2017, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Maybe because instead of bitching about it, they try and do something about it?
What have the Tories tried to do about child poverty or homelessness or the NHS?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 10:41 AM

Rallies ? They are fashionable at the moment. All over Europe. Rallies against tourists in Spain and Italy, Rallies against school students work experience not being suitable. Greece against austerity, anti-Islam in Germany. The list is endless.

Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41611697

Then there is the Calendar of Protests. There may be one near you.

G20 Summit in Hamburg. http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...150054140.html

Anti Brexit March, London ;https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3630546.html

They hold no water when so many take place, but what we have to ask is why so many all of a sudden, and everywhere ? Is it political groups stirring peoples emotions or is it down to the EU and policies that are affecting so many people. I would suggest the latter, and therefore leaving is a good thing with the right people dealing with it. Not the agitators.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top