Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 01:10 PM

Re: Arrogant, ignorant & stupid Ministers!!!

Originally Posted by Freespirit ->
Originally Posted by OldGreyFox View Post
I'm not blaming the Belgian correspondent......He was correct in his appraisal.......But if the EU hadn't fleeced us for thirty odd billion every year, and provided all our small businesses with miles of red tape making them uncompetitive so they either closed or sold out to the big multi-nationals. Flooded us, through open borders with cheap labour and immigrants when we had nowhere enough Hospitals, schools and houses to cope with the influx. Together with the help of Blair, they have turned this country from a rich proud one into the poor relation of Europe, and they spit on us and want more.
Talk about 'Takin the Pi$$'.....

I don't think it is an excuse, it is a statement of what has happened to this country over the last few decades.

As I have said in another thread our past governments have been selling us out to the EU dream. The EU has raped us every way by which.
Absolute rubbish.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Absolute rubbish.
Thanks for you comprehensive and informative reply Purwell...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 10:13 PM

That was known as a Purwell, a word to describe a one line response which includes abuse.
Freespirit
Dorset, UK
Freespirit is female  Freespirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
That was known as a Purwell, a word to describe a one line response which includes abuse.
Having been reading these threads since August, I gathered that, I just ignore him, each to their own.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 11:33 PM

He is the arse end of the pantomime horse, his responses make me smile and remind me that I used to be young and stupid too. Maybe we will get two sentences one day..even a paragraph?
Freespirit
Dorset, UK
Freespirit is female  Freespirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
He is the arse end of the pantomime horse, his responses make me smile and remind me that I used to be young and stupid too. Maybe we will get two sentences one day..even a paragraph?
We can only hope.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top