Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 08:38 PM

Re: Finally.

Originally Posted by Freespirit ->
Oh, what a lovely feeling, I am sure our 2 felt the same, when we moved house and got a larger garden, especially my collie who can now stretch his legs out.

You will have to build him an agilty course, he will love it.

The dog might well love it, but we'd probably have to resuscitate Tpin after the first fence.
Freespirit
Dorset, UK
Freespirit is female  Freespirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
The dog might well love it, but we'd probably have to resuscitate Tpin after the first fence.
Perhaps, if he trains him well enough, he may be able to sit in a chair and command from a distance by voice or hand signals.

Which my husband tries to do, after he has watched me, my husband does't know that I watch him when he is trying to get the dogs to do something.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 02:21 AM

At the first screw is a big possibility.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 04:57 AM

Hi

Has your Mum seen him yet Tpin?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 07:34 AM

LOL
Went by chance to a big agility event a week or so back .
The dogs were all fit and raring to go but some of the owners looked totally pooped out!
Fortunately an ambulance and refreshment tent were on hand .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Has your Mum seen him yet Tpin?
Only photos, Swim.

She should be home tomorrow...she can't wait to see him for real.

It's really nice to get such a welcome first thing...he runs over gives a kiss then straight upstairs to see my son and back down again.

He's such a sweetheart.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Only photos, Swim.

Hi

That will be good for her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Only photos, Swim.

It's really nice to get such a welcome first thing...he runs over gives a kiss then straight upstairs to see my son and back down again.

He's such a sweetheart.

Glad he's settling in well Tpin.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-10-2017, 06:41 PM

How's your dog getting on Tpin?

Are you happy with him?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

25-10-2017, 04:41 AM

How's your dog getting on Tpin?

Are you happy with him?

Settled in wonderfully....it feels like he's been here ages, he's a big character and adorable.

When my mum was brought home his whole manner changed....he jumped onto her bed, licked her face/ears and then snuggled into her neck....he will spend hours(off and on)with her during the day.

Whenever he leaves her room he will go back and check on her many, many times.....he's so gentle with her.

When looking for a dog I wanted one that was very tactile but gentle with the vulnerable(kids etc)which Staffies are known for....so that my mum could enjoy the feel/touch of a dog...had to be a Staff...and he is absolutely perfect for her...they adore each other.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	4326  

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top