Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2017, 11:06 PM

Re: Rocking horses

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Fruitcake, did you make the ventriloquist doll as well?
No, it is a family heirloom belonging to my Lovely Cousin. MFTE is scared of it still, despite the fact that he is now thirty three.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
No, it is a family heirloom belonging to my Lovely Cousin. MFTE is scared of it still, despite the fact that he is now thirty three.
Not surprising - like clowns - they are horrid scary things - give me the creeps !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
I feel sorry for him. You should take him out for a gottle 'o' geer now and then.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I feel sorry for him. You should take him out for a gottle 'o' geer now and then.
I was going to take him to a ventriloquists clug, but it was mengers only.

... I'll get my coat.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top