Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:33 PM

Re: Oh Bo*****s.

Hi

My Ex MIL was ecstatic when told I was having a Vasectomy.

She was very disappointed when she had it explained to her that I would be still fully functional.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My Ex MIL was ecstatic when told I was having a Vasectomy.

She was very disappointed when she had it explained to her that I would be still fully functional.

Why, Swim? Wht the 'eck had it to do with her!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:54 PM

Good thread it really is the dogs.......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Why, Swim? Wht the 'eck had it to do with her!
Hi

I was never good enough for her daughter.

We did three miscarriages, her comment was, if you had married a real man it would not have happened.

A strange woman, when we had our first, she did not acknowledge me as the father, she preferred to think of it as an immaculate conception.

When we said we were hoping for a second, she suggested artificial insemination, from a real man, a Doctor or an Accountant.

I did not help, I had had enough of her.

I wound her up by saying I was trying as hard as I could, we were having sex 5 times a day.

The look on her face was priceless.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:55 PM

I at least feel like I am de-knackered Terry.
I am not yet over a Hernia operation that went wrong!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I was never good enough for her daughter.

We did three miscarriages, her comment was, if you had married a real man it would not have happened.

A strange woman, when we had our first, she did not acknowledge me as the father, she preferred to think of it as an immaculate conception.

When we said we were hoping for a second, she suggested artificial insemination, from a real man, a Doctor or an Accountant.

I did not help, I had had enough of her.

I wound her up by saying I was trying as hard as I could, we were having sex 5 times a day.

The look on her face was priceless.
What an appalling coarse and nasty women most men would have shown her the door PDQ
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:12 AM

To be honest I'm not so sure about this these days, we've always had our boys done but the last boy we had was a bit nervous and taking away his hormones absolutely turned him into a mess, he became so nervous aggressive it was really a shame we had done it. Since that I've realised how many other owners of nervous boys have had that experience. So I'd want to be sure the male was confident enough to lose those hormones without that devastating situation happening after the operation.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top