Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:08 AM

pimp me out theroux

pimp me out theroux 16.10.17

from drugs to prostitution
mr theroux will sink
never claiming to have the solution
being non judgmental will seat brink.
this sunday was vice
the usa is in a epidemic
customers swarming like head lice
village poetry makes both systemic.
trying to understand
or reach the root
all to often drugs change hand
but the head manipulation is the main pollute.
like a puppy learning
nearly all victims feed or praise
receiving is more then any earning
its one reason why prostitution will never erase.
louis i am spell bound
your show will make highgate limp
bbc2 i worship your ground
this is why out to all mr theroux i pimp.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...rafficking-sex
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:20 AM

Re: pimp me out theroux

I'm watching it at the moment. He has now revealed two terrible sides to USA and I'm sure it happens here too. I've always wanted prostitution to be legalised I can not see how that would be worse than this terrible scene we have now.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm watching it at the moment. He has now revealed two terrible sides to USA and I'm sure it happens here too. I've always wanted prostitution to be legalised I can not see how that would be worse than this terrible scene we have now.
It happens world-wide, Julie. It's a sad business which destroys the lives of so many. Recently I saw a documentary on human trafficking in S.E. Asia. Heartbreaking.

The way things stand now, it's like trying to hold back the in-coming tide with a broom. I am in complete agreement with you, re legalization. Since it can never be totally stopped, the lessor of two evils is for the women to be protected from the depredations of sociopathic people (yes, both men AND women) who, in their lust for money, look upon young women as, things.
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 11:31 PM

agree with you both and I think Louis show gives this the clarity it is needed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top