Join for free
Page 276 of 276 « First < 176 226 266 274 275 276
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:11 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Originally Posted by carol ->
Well thanks for that Art.. You've never liked me since I reported you for making an obscene post.

I have no idea which hospital he was in. All I had given me was a phone number. I did it on behalf of the forum member who wanted to know.

The nurse I spoke to sounded Scottish and she took some understanding on the phone. I was beginning to wish I hadn't bothered.

As for telling him his cousin has rung - I hope they do.
It will mean he's alive.
Carol, What? I didn’t even know you had ever reported me and l can’t even remember the post you refer to?
Me dislike you? That is NOT true. If l disliked you, l would give you a wide berth but l always support your threads.

I am not sure why, who ever gave you the number, wasn’t able to ring themselves. If you all truly cared, you would be going to visit Ffosse in hospital.

This is what l dislike about these sort of threads, where some members cherry-pick which sick person they want to know about, yet ignore other sick members.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:30 PM

Oh dear. I am just reading this.
I don't know what to say.
I have always been very close to Ffosse.
Please let us have some respect.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh dear. I am just reading this.
I don't know what to say.
I have always been very close to Ffosse.
Please let us have some respect.
Exactly.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 02:22 PM

Unless somebody lived in Edinburgh, it is unlikely that anyone would be able to go to the hospital...... and even if they did they may not let you see him if he is still in intensive care!

Having lost Aysa & Nom this year, I understand why so many people are worried, but we need to remain patient and hope that he, or one of his family are able to let us know, in time.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I think you should all step back and just wait....it's true we might not hear what has become of Ffosse but that's the reality of forums...if Ffosse or the family want to keep people here informed they will but trying to force that to happen could be viewed as an invasion of their privacy.

I know it's hard but it's how it is with online friendships....chin up everyone....let's just wait and hope for the best.

You took the words right out of my mouth summer
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:42 PM

I don't know how to say this but I have just received an email from Ffosse's sister, Anne saying that Richard sadly passed away on Friday 10th May.

Of course I'm struggling here a bit at work as I saw the message the minute I began my shift.

I will copy Anne's email as soon as I get a break during the night.

Our thoughts to Anne.
R.I.P Richard (Ffosse). You were a great bloke and a wonderful person on the forum.

I'm breaking down here. I'll be back later.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 10:56 PM

Oh dear, that is sad news

That was very kind of Ffosse's sister Anne to contact you Floydy, if you are in touch with her, please pass on the forum's condolences to her.

Ffosse is now at peace after his struggle through life.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2019, 11:19 PM

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=61352

Page 276 of 276 « First < 176 226 266 274 275 276

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top