Join for free
Page 3 of 72 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:35 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Yorkshire

Great idea! I'm in.. Talk about the areas we live in and whats going on here and there, and what we like and where we go.

My home town was Bradford but moved to Wakefield last year, and there's just as many nice places to visit here too
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Great idea! I'm in.. Talk about the areas we live in and whats going on here and there, and what we like and where we go.

My home town was Bradford but moved to Wakefield last year, and there's just as many nice places to visit here too
I also was born in Bradford although I couldn't possibly describe it as a 'nice place' to visit! It's a blot on the landscape!
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 02:47 PM

To Answer the question who was in Power in 1974

James Harold bl**dy Wilson From Huddersfield although he did think everybody was against him and he kept hearing voices
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2017, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
To Answer the question who was in Power in 1974

James Harold bl**dy Wilson From Huddersfield although he did think everybody was against him and he kept hearing voices
A great man.
A peoples man.
Not a yes man to the rich.
But he had his faults.
After all he was human.
Wasn't he.?
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 04:39 PM

Well is nowt 'appenin in Yorkshire!

Off on me 'ols tomorrow but shan't need me passport, not leaving our lovely county, a couple o' days in Leeds and another two in Harrogate. Hope to go up into the Dales, visit Hawes to stock me freezer up with Wensleydale cheeses. Just hope the weather is good.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 06:13 PM

Don't forget to pack your Yachting cap if your going to Harrogate Val because there so posh there they wear them to eat fish and chips
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->

Off on me 'ols tomorrow but shan't need me passport, not leaving our lovely county, a couple o' days in Leeds and another two in Harrogate. Hope to go up into the Dales, visit Hawes to stock me freezer up with Wensleydale cheeses. Just hope the weather is good.
Yes, Leeds is a great shopping city, far better than grotty Manchester.

We've been to Hawes, but it was years and years ago. We must go again.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->

don't go to Betty's Tea Room in Harrogate Val, you will have to queue for half an hour and it'll cost you an arm and a leg...Go to the cafe' over the road [upstairs through the sweet shop] they do some tasty lite lunches and the tea is Yorkshire Tea but it won't take all yer brass....
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
don't go to Betty's Tea Room in Harrogate Val, you will have to queue for half an hour and it'll cost you an arm and a leg...Go to the cafe' over the road [upstairs through the sweet shop] they do some tasty lite lunches and the tea is Yorkshire Tea but it won't take all yer brass....
I tried Betty's once and thought it was over-rated, I prefer Patisserie Valerie! Which reminds me, I have an afternoon tea voucher I must take with me. I'll look out for your place Bob.
Val J
East Yorkshire

25-01-2017, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Don't forget to pack your Yachting cap if your going to Harrogate Val because there so posh there they wear them to eat fish and chips
Lol Vaniy, they have some great shops though!

Page 3 of 72 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top