Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 10:55 PM

jumpin Ship

There have been many 2017 reviews today, and, naturally the faces of all the folks who jumped ship. Do you feel sorry for these folks, or, sorry for yourself. Are you a Bexiter or a remainer?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 10:59 PM

Re: jumpin Ship

Well I voted out but now I wish it had never happened its Such a mess and the rest of the EU are behaving like shites.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 11:05 PM

I feel sorry for the remoaners who can't get it into their skulls that we voted out and that they should get over themselves.

If we had the chance to vote again, I would vote remain and be the bigger person.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 11:28 PM

I think the U K has done the right thing in voting out, and I think the E U is making it as difficult as possible because they dont want any more to jump ship. They will eventually have to let go of the U K, then the U K will have probably a tough time for twelve months, but I think they will be laughing at the E U eventually. The vote was to leave and there should be no talk of another vote. What needs to happen is that all the M PS, Ministers need to get in the same boat and pull together. The remoaners are only making a noise so that they get their name perhaps mentioned.
get out , and kick the opposition voters out of Government
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2017, 11:52 PM

I don't feel sorry for anyone Spitty least of all myself, we still have free will in this country at the moment and I exercised mine

I was happy to jump ship, apparently we were all likely to be thrown overboard anyway in a few years time if we refused to agree to closer 'integration' ( another word for subjugation )
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
I think the U K has done the right thing in voting out, and I think the E U is making it as difficult as possible because they dont want any more to jump ship. They will eventually have to let go of the U K, then the U K will have probably a tough time for twelve months, but I think they will be laughing at the E U eventually. The vote was to leave and there should be no talk of another vote. What needs to happen is that all the M PS, Ministers need to get in the same boat and pull together. The remoaners are only making a noise so that they get their name perhaps mentioned.
get out , and kick the opposition voters out of Government

Couldn't agree more
Fogey
Shropshire
Fogey is male  Fogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 09:51 AM

I think the behaviour of the EU towards the UK fully justifies the decision to leave.

The bullying tactics being employed show me just how fragile the European Union is. The bureaucrats of Europe realise this which is why they are pushing for even closer integration, (read dictatorship).

I've noticed over recent months that the bureaucrats have used the phrase 'not meeting European values', when dealing with member states.

Mark my words, in the not too distant future this phrase will be a euphemism for iron control.

I voted to leave and I see no reason to change my mind as in the long term Europe is heading towards dictatorship, run by Germany.

Regarding the disgusting politicians who are openly plotting to overturn the results of the referendum I would say this; you are in the position you're in by the will of the people. Remember this fact.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:05 AM

I am one of the sixteen million who voted to remain, and when I see the cock-up this shower in government are making, I feel I made the right choice.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I am one of the sixteen million who voted to remain, and when I see the cock-up this shower in government are making, I feel I made the right choice.
Then pray please enlighten us as to where the government is going wrong, and what you they should be doing to extricate us from the clutches of the EU?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:12 AM

An interesting discussion of predictions on the EU by foreign correspondents on the radio this morning. Rather than further uniting the EU, our departure will fuel the desire for less control from the EU and its commissioners by countries like Poland, Hungary and Sweden.
They won't be jumping ship but may seriously rock the boat...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top