Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 04:19 PM

Re: Soft or hard

a raw egg in bourbon - beautiful - it changes the flavor in an amazing way - try it!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
a raw egg in bourbon - beautiful - it changes the flavor in an amazing way - try it!!
I don't drink bourbon but it sounds intriguing..
Do you whisk it up in it or leave it as a puddle and domed yolk?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 04:31 PM

no whisking please I'm ozzie - nah - I love to bite into it as I sup the bourbon and feel it trickle across my tongue - oh yummy and grease the teeth!! in fact if ya really daring try two - sorry just yoking!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 04:39 PM

I like my poached and boiled eggs with soft yolk if on toast but hard boiled in my salad , I agree with what someone said about a salad not being a salad without a boiled egg
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I like my poached and boiled eggs with soft yolk if on toast but hard boiled in my salad , I agree with what someone said about a salad not being a salad without a boiled egg
Ditto
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 04:54 PM

Having our own hens we get a lot of eggs here

I like a soft boiled egg, but no snot

I like a drop of vinegar in mine

Scrambled have to be just lightly setting and a fried egg has to be sunny side over

On my mid week day off, my lunch of choice is Kippers with a poached egg - love it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 07:23 PM

Boiled eggs are a no-no for me, I hate them!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Boiled eggs are a no-no for me, I hate them!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 09:23 PM

Eggs don't like me, they never have, even as a kid.... so I don't eat them.
I can eat them if they're in something now though, you know like a cake or something.

I'd love to sit with an egg in a cup, crack it open, slice the top off and dip the toasted soldiers in.
Or sit down with a runny egg, sticking bread or toast into it to make it run.
Yonks ago, if whoever was having a soft runny egg on their plate I used to ask if I could pop it and have a wiggle in it with whatever they were having with it, you know like a chip or bread. SO satisfying
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Eggs don't like me, they never have, even as a kid.... so I don't eat them.
I can eat them if they're in something now though, you know like a cake or something.

I'd love to sit with an egg in a cup, crack it open, slice the top off and dip the toasted soldiers in.
Or sit down with a runny egg, sticking bread or toast into it to make it run.
Yonks ago, if whoever was having a soft runny egg on their plate I used to ask if I could pop it and have a wiggle in it with whatever they were having with it, you know like a chip or bread. SO satisfying

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top