Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 04:37 PM

Re: Poor Arthur

Yay!!!! I'm so pleased for Arthur... everything crossed he will continue to improve
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:53 PM

Good luck for Tuesday, Missy.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:43 PM

Just a wee update

The vet is very happy with his progress. She was able to see the ulcer today and whilst its covering most of his eye and that the edges are loose, she's confident it will heal eventually, perhaps a month :38:

So still under house arrest , eye drops twice daily and the metacam and back next Tuesday

Such a relief
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:47 PM

Fab news..........
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Just a wee update

The vet is very happy with his progress. She was able to see the ulcer today and whilst its covering most of his eye and that the edges are loose, she's confident it will heal eventually, perhaps a month :38:

So still under house arrest , eye drops twice daily and the metacam and back next Tuesday

Such a relief
Looking good Missy (Literally). Pleased to hear the good news although I'm sure Arthur would rather just go outside.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:51 PM

Just a wee update

Such a relief
I am so pleased to hear that Missy, and I am sure you are too! I will pray for some cold wet weather so Arthur won't be too upset about having to stay in.
Give him a couple of Dreamies, that may cheer him up.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Looking good Missy (Literally). Pleased to hear the good news although I'm sure Arthur would rather just go outside.
Tell me about it

Ive had to shut all the windows as he's even climbed up to the velux to try and escape

Hes spending most of the night at the cat flap battering at it to get out and the look of disgust he gives when he has to concede defeat and use the litter tray

But if this is what it takes to keep the eye, this is what we do
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 01:55 PM

Tell me about it

Ive had to shut all the windows as he's even climbed up to the velux to try and escape

Hes spending most of the night at the cat flap battering at it to get out and the look of disgust he gives when he has to concede defeat and use the litter tray

But if this is what it takes to keep the eye, this is what we do
Makes you feel guilty though doesn't it.
Mel15
Nowhere

19-06-2018, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am so pleased to hear that Missy, and I am sure you are too! I will pray for some cold wet weather so Arthur won't be too upset about having to stay in.
Give him a couple of Dreamies, that may cheer him up.

Dreamies, raw fish, chicken, scrambled eggs, chew sticks - if he don't heal soon, he will be too fat to get out of the cat flap once allowed
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2018, 02:01 PM

Dreamies, raw fish, chicken, scrambled eggs, chew sticks - if he don't heal soon, he will be too fat to get out of the cat flap once allowed
Buy him a Stinkie (cloth fish stuffed with catnip). I find they settle my cats when they can't do as the please.

I bet I am almost as happy as you!

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top