Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 12:39 PM

Re: Trophy hunter shoots dead a rare black giraffe

I saw a photo of this murderess posing next to the dead giraffe.
It absolutely sickened me that she could raise her arms in celebration at what she had done.

Her name is printed in most articles about what she did. I wonder if she is scared that someone might come after her and give her a dose of her own medicine?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I really cannot abide people who would kill our wildlife and pose at the side of them like they are some trophy.

People like this evil bitch ought to be shot.

Why, just why, would anyone want to do this? They say it takes all sorts to make a world, well I wish there were no people such as her, if only eh. I really would like to beat the living daylights out of that monster posing as a human!! I'm not a violent person but I could be just for a few minutes!!!
Horrible, horrible person.

https://weloveanimals.me/american-hu...tm_source=shrd
If you need any help I am available!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a total sh*t. The fact that she has photographs taken which are then posted on Faecesbook, just goes to show what a tiny brain she has. Did she think people would be impressed? More likely she will receive death threats like all the others before her and rightly so imo.

What sad photographs.
Faecesbook!

Seriously, though, I hope she does suffer for it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Faecesbook!

Seriously, though, I hope she does suffer for it.

You can be pretty sure she will JBR.

Remember the dentist who killed 'Cecil' the Lion?
He got death threats and all sorts apparently.

I imagine this woman's will be having to look over her shoulder for a very long time yet.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 04:34 PM

Hopefully someone will take out this shameful specimen of Homo sapiens.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2018, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If you need any help I am available!
ok, be round here at 8am sharp,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 09:26 AM

Trophy hunting, the business
As per reports, between 2004 and 2014 it’s estimated around 1.7 million animal trophies were traded around the world. At least 200,000 of those animals had been classified as being threatened by extinction by the IUCN.

Of course, in recent years trophy hunting has come under serious fire from activists, and a number of countries have taken steps as a result. Brazil, India, Kenya and Botswana (amongst others) have banned the sport altogether, whilst Australia, France and the Netherlands have banned the importation of trophies of lions.

For now, South Africa remains open to those looking to hunt and kill animals, but for how long that will be the case remains to be seen. One thing’s for sure, the argument seems to be sliding in the direction of banning trophy hunting once and for all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Trophy hunting, the business
As per reports, between 2004 and 2014 it’s estimated around 1.7 million animal trophies were traded around the world. At least 200,000 of those animals had been classified as being threatened by extinction by the IUCN.

Of course, in recent years trophy hunting has come under serious fire from activists, and a number of countries have taken steps as a result. Brazil, India, Kenya and Botswana (amongst others) have banned the sport altogether, whilst Australia, France and the Netherlands have banned the importation of trophies of lions.

For now, South Africa remains open to those looking to hunt and kill animals, but for how long that will be the case remains to be seen. One thing’s for sure, the argument seems to be sliding in the direction of banning trophy hunting once and for all.
I do hope this happens sooner rather than later before it's too late. Heartbreaking to know our wildlife becoming extinct because of man
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 09:50 AM

Calm down you lot. In a few million years time this planet is going to disappear with the whole solar system anyway. I can't wait.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 11:08 AM

there are a lot of sick kids in the world and sick humans too - and oppressed women - let's get our focus right??

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top