Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 05:39 PM

Re: Looking after Tim.

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->

Oh and last night for a joke he pood in the bath which I discovered this morning. I did not laugh as if I had he would thought he had made a good joke and do it again.
That's just a punishment. They do that too.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
MC, Are you near Staverton? It’s a pretty village that l have been to a few times.
Hi Artangel, yes Staverton is only a couple of miles away from Daventry. My daughter had a job in the hotel there during her school holidays.
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 09:08 PM

Not only do I have to look after Tim but I have to nip over to my daughters house to look after the guinea pigs. She has turned her shed into a guinea pig hotel for her three guinea pigs with a cat flap entrance and fenced off the grass area. Inside the shed she has built a multi level hutches which the guinea pigs access using ramps. She also found the lengths of pipe which they use to play in.

My family are animal mad, between my ex wife, son and daughter there are 3 cats, 3 dogs and three guinea pigs plus my daughter up till recently had 2 loan horses.
Oh yes, my ex has still got my budgie, Trance, from when I was in hospital in March. She wont let me take him home as she said as I havent got carpets and curtains and am still living with bare concrete floors it wouldnt be good for Trance yet.

Excuse me, I'm living there without carpets and curtains and living with the bare concrete floors still.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 09:16 PM

Not only do I have to look after Tim but I have to nip over to my daughters house to look after the guinea pigs. She has turned her shed into a guinea pig hotel for her three guinea pigs with a cat flap entrance and fenced off the grass area. Inside the shed she has built a multi level hutches which the guinea pigs access using ramps. She also found the lengths of pipe which they use to play in.

My family are animal mad, between my ex wife, son and daughter there are 3 cats, 3 dogs and three guinea pigs plus my daughter up till recently had 2 loan horses.
Oh yes, my ex has still got my budgie, Trance, from when I was in hospital in March. She wont let me take him home as she said as I havent got carpets and curtains and am still living with bare concrete floors it wouldnt be good for Trance yet.

Excuse me, I'm living there without carpets and curtains and living with the bare concrete floors still.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2018, 09:16 PM

So funny MC little Trance is living in luxury while you have to make do

Actually me and my little grandson saved a tiny Robin on Saturday, we came across him sat in the middle of a path very dazed and unable to fly so we took him to a lady who lives in the village she is renown for saving little creatures... hopefully he will be OK

Tim is lovely

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top