Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:08 PM

Re: I am being besieged ...

Please tell me what to use in the wardrobes and drawers other than horrible moth balls . Someone I know had a bad time with an infestation in her bedroom and it took a while to clear everything , she decided to recarpet the room too as they had got into the wool of the original . Now I'm worrying as I've seen a couple in my bedroom this week
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:15 PM

Re: I am being besieged ...

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Please tell me what to use in the wardrobes and drawers other than horrible moth balls . Someone I know had a bad time with an infestation in her bedroom and it took a while to clear everything , she decided to recarpet the room too as they had got into the wool of the original . Now I'm worrying as I've seen a couple in my bedroom this week
If you have only just started seeing them you should be ok but definitely more vacuming particularly in corners and next to skirting.

You can get moth balls that don't smell of moth balls.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top