Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 02:02 PM

Re: Attacked for the Way She Dressed.

I think You're right Blue,these thugs have such miserable Lives filled with hate and resentment for some People They see as being different it has just become a way of life for Them...horrible,disgusting low-lifes.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 02:54 PM

I see four were girls disgusting .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 07:20 PM

I don't think it matters how they were dressed, this is GBH and the full weight of the law should come down on the perpetrators. I also think that it didn't have to be Goths, they were looking to cause mischief of the most violent kind and it could have been anybody they targeted. They probably have attacked others but it wasn't newsworthy enough. The media likes to make an issue when the victims are different i.e. Goths, Gays, Black, but at the end of the day it's just GBH or even attempted murder and should be treated as such....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 07:22 PM

Absolutely !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't think it matters how they were dressed, this is GBH and the full weight of the law should come down on the perpetrators. I also think that it didn't have to be Goths, they were looking to cause mischief of the most violent kind and it could have been anybody they targeted. They probably have attacked others but it wasn't newsworthy enough. The media likes to make an issue when the victims are different i.e. Goths, Gays, Black, but at the end of the day it's just GBH or even attempted murder and should be treated as such....
Very true.
I don't like walking home from my local now as it is a bit open with houses on one side and open meadows on the other.
I have had one or two anxious moments with groups of youngsters. I can't run now so I would have to stand and fight.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That is TERRIBLE. I hope they get long prison sentences, which should have hard labour included, and no privileges.
I don't often find myself agreeing with you but on this occasion, yes I do.

Unfortunately, though, there are two small problems.

1. People like this are rarely caught.

2. Even if caught, the courts won't punish them as they deserve.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Very true.
I don't like walking home from my local now as it is a bit open with houses on one side and open meadows on the other.
I have had one or two anxious moments with groups of youngsters. I can't run now so I would have to stand and fight.
I wouldn't go anywhere near Doncaster town centre in the evening Purwell. The area where I live is quite rural and we don't suffer with too much crime, but the other night a gang of youngsters, probably about twenty of them, walked through our cul-de-sac. They looked about sixth form age and there were some big lads amongst them, Mrs Fox wanted to go out stop them from swearing and throwing beer cans around. I wouldn't worry too much about challenging one or two, but twenty..... I had to tie her legs together......
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:25 PM

I wouldn't go anywhere near Doncaster town centre in the evening Purwell. The area where I live is quite rural and we don't suffer with too much crime, but the other night a gang of youngsters, probably about twenty of them, walked through our cul-de-sac. They looked about sixth form age and there were some big lads amongst them, Mrs Fox wanted to go out stop them from swearing and throwing beer cans around. I wouldn't worry too much about challenging one or two, but twenty..... I had to tie her legs together......
Might well have been end of exams.
On the hill in the middle of town there was quite a party a couple of weeks back and that has traditionally been the venue for end of exam high jinks.
They did leave an awful lot of litter though including nitrous oxide cartridges.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

29-06-2018, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Might well have been end of exams.
On the hill in the middle of town there was quite a party a couple of weeks back and that has traditionally been the venue for end of exam high jinks.
They did leave an awful lot of litter though including nitrous oxide cartridges.
Yes you might be right Purwell.
Those nitrous oxide cartridges? Would they be small shiny metal objects that look like sparklets soda syphon refills?

I've seen quite a few discarded ones while out running, what are they used for?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 08:33 PM

No point in calling the police, of course.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top