Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 02:13 PM

Re: Good on that policeman

I agree the animal shouldn't have been left in a hot car, but a child is a million times more important than any animal. It beggars belief that some on this forum appear to think animals of other species are as important as humans.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I agree the animal shouldn't have been left in a hot car, but a child is a million times more important than any animal. It beggars belief that some on this forum appear to think animals of other species are as important as humans.
I think they are. Most humans are far too complicated to bother with.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
And most animals are not destroying the planet we live on...unlike most humans!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yep. Might not be politically correct but I have more respect for animals in general than most humans.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 02:48 PM

That is what this thread was about, a dog left in a car to die an horrible death.
It was because of the woman's bolshi attitude, the copper decided to show her how the animal would have suffered. That is all, nothing to do with species.

It was certainly nothing to do with which is the most important species in your eyes.
Most of us have seen your thoughts on animals many times in the past, so no need to provoke more arguments about it now.

To me, any life is important, I'd have felt the same if it had been a budgie left to die.

The species is irrelevant, it was the stupid, selfish, arrogant, no remorse, owner's attitude after being caught that rattled the copper even more, and I don't blame him for one second. Her attitude was appalling.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That is what this thread was about, a dog left in a car to die an horrible death.
It was because of the woman's bolshi attitude, the copper decided to show her how the animal would have suffered. That is all, nothing to do with species.

It was certainly nothing to do with which is the most important species in your eyes.
Most of us have seen your thoughts on animals many times in the past, so no need to provoke more arguments about it now.

To me, any life is important, I'd have felt the same if it had been a budgie left to die.

The species is irrelevant, it was the stupid, selfish, arrogant, no remorse, owner's attitude after being caught that rattled the copper even more, and I don't blame him for one second. Her attitude was appalling.
Well said mups.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 04:23 PM

He should be sacked for his behaviour, which was worse than the behaviour perpetrated by that woman. She probably didn't intend to harm her animal, he intended to harm her.
Do you have a dog?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 05:08 PM

I'd have locked her in the car and bloody left her there tbh.....
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 08:34 PM

Good for that Policeman, its about time people were made to understand animals need just the same care & attention as a human,what makes some people think an animal doesnt need the same care as anyone else.This carelessness shown by some people towards animals really angers me.An animal is in need of our care & has a right to expect it
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Good for that Policeman, its about time people were made to understand animals need just the same care & attention as a human,what makes some people think an animal doesnt need the same care as anyone else.This carelessness shown by some people towards animals really angers me
This happens & is reported EVERY year, but some thicko's just don't learn!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top