Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:36 PM

Re: Do you feel desired?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think you already know that.
She shut up shop years ago Mups.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have no doubt whatsoever if I wish to be 'desired' in the way people mean it on this forum, I would have no difficulty accomplishing it, but I have no desire to do so.
If you mean sex, then no that's not the way I look at desired. We can all get that if we want it, I mean the compliments, the flowers, being thanked when it's not needed, the daft pillow talk we have, the way he treats me and shows he cares about me. The way we giggle like kids over silly things. That's what I mean by desire..
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

I have no doubt whatsoever if I wish to be 'desired' in the way people mean it on this forum, I would have no difficulty accomplishing it, but I have no desire to do so.
Good for you, perhaps the desire to be desired may one happen, if it does go for it big time.
To be desired is a great thing by the man you love is wonderful & never really dies
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Sadly no mups , I think maybe at one time I might have been but it's all a distant memory now .

Life's ok though
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:44 PM

I have no intention of arguing Tara, that is not what thread is about.
It was a simple enough question from a survey, that is all.

And as Roxy has alreasdy explained, it doesn't have to be just about sex at all - if that's all 'desire' means to you.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:46 PM

Yes, by my ex, it makes me feel sick.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
If you mean sex, then no that's not the way I look at desired. We can all get that if we want it, I mean the compliments, the flowers, being thanked when it's not needed, the daft pillow talk we have, the way he treats me and shows he care about me. That's what I mean by desire..
I do get compliments, from people although I find them embarrassing. I don't want gifts, certainly not flowers. It is not in my husband's nature to do the things you suggest, thank goodness, as our marriage has survived nearly 50 years it suites us.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Sadly no mups , I think maybe at one time I might have been but it's all a distant memory now .

Life's ok though
All you ladies on here should feel desired a certain amount because when us blokes come on here we desire your company, your wit and your occasional support. If we didn't desire your conversation, we wouldn't bother to sign in and would end up on some blokey site.

I know, I know, pass the bucket.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
All you ladies on here should feel desired a certain amount because when us blokes come on here we desire your company, your wit and your occasional support. If we didn't desire your conversation, we wouldn't bother to sign in and would end up on some blokey site.

I know, I know, pass the bucket.

And that just why we luvs ya dongle.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-07-2018, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
And that just why we luvs ya dongle.
AW, Dongle luvs ya back Mups.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top