Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 11:15 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Old GreyFox!

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I looked it up:

Nice .....

Thanks Omar, I would have seen more If I'd stopped at home and visited the site....

However, the cafe' was exceptional and a future visit is imminent....hopefully on one of it's open days.....
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 11:48 AM

Sorry Im late to the party OGF, but belated birthday wishes xx
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 03:32 PM

I am so terribly sorry to have missed your birthday* and the resplendent field trip around your beloved Yorkshire. That chestnut tree is a fine old gentlemen whom I would have likewise given a well-deserved hug.

I do hope your birthday was chock full of laughter, good company, and decadent treats!

Happy (Belated) Birthday!

]

*Surprise house full of guests. 8, to be exact!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2018, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Sorry Im late to the party OGF, but belated birthday wishes xx
Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I am so terribly sorry to have missed your birthday* and the resplendent field trip around your beloved Yorkshire. That chestnut tree is a fine old gentlemen whom I would have likewise given a well-deserved hug.

I do hope your birthday was chock full of laughter, good company, and decadent treats!
*Surprise house full of guests. 8, to be exact!
Not to worry Surfermom and Missy, I saved you a bottle of bubbly....

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top