Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 02:44 PM

Re: From Ridgetown, Southern Ontario

Welcome to the forum Tom! I have friends in Ontario, although they are in North Bay which is quite a while away from you I believe. Canada is a lovely place.
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 01:25 PM

Hello and welcome.
angus
Ontario Canada
angus is male  angus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 04:19 AM

Lovely welcomes, thank you, one and all. The "cat lady" has friends in North Bay, a six to seven hour drive; I drove big truck for a number of years, made more than one trip to North Bay.
And Marj has a kitten as an avatar. A family cat, one of a few, was my Missy, tiny, feisty and a stary who just happened to pick my family to live with. She had been de-clawed, fore claws, bit all of my children and my wife and on more than one occasion she took one of my fingers into her mouth but never bit; close to 27 when she died. Missy died and one of my daughters was yelled at when she said, "she's gone dad".....
I suppose that would have been better placed on another thread and I must find the chat thread....
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2015, 01:05 PM

Hi Angus, also from Ontario and you are not too far from me. Been through your town more than once or twice. Nice place.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2015, 02:23 PM

Hello Tom, welcome and how nice that you have joined us. Were a friendly bunch of people

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top