Join for free
Page 5 of 46 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 07:15 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland club (Part 1 )

CL it was just a quick visit to town to change my chiropody appointment, went to our favourite Tea Room but it was closed due to a power failure.Alice hope it wasn't any thing to serious for you to go to hospital.I haven't heard from wee Alec since we went to Fife a few years ago.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 07:28 PM

Och Jess, that's a shame the tearoom was closed. Did you go anywhere near Royal Exchange Square to see the tributes to the lorry crash? It's heartbreaking. I think the tributes will be there for a long time yet.

Everytime we are in Central Station I think of wee Alec, as I know he goes there to collect money for charity for the ex-servicemen. Just hope he's getting on okay.

jess, it was my mum. She had a mini stroke during the night, but has recovered from it. She'll go to the stroke clinic. She also got an xray a couple of weeks ago and she has fluid in her lungs, probably from her heart, but she's to have a hospital appointment for that too. I phoned her again there and she's okay. She just looked tired earlier. She was giving the doctors a good laugh, so that's something

I've been quite lazy and haven't done much else today. We've just had dinner and will have a quiet night. Craig was off today. I'm glad, because he works all the hours god sends. He's off to New York in a couple of weeks, with his girlfriend.

I hope wee Joseph is on the mend. The wee soul's been through the wars.

Dorothy, did Ben get much time off over Christmas?
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 10:20 PM

Myra sorry to hear about your wee mum she just seems to sail through it all and keeps laughing at everything god bless her..I haven't been to the Square yet but will go next week and leave some flowers. Joseph had the frame taken off his thigh and is using his crutches to get around but cant put his foot on the ground, so I'm still spoiling him a little bit.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 11:02 AM

Morning all

Jess, its taken its toll for wee Joseph, but he'll be enjoying all the spoiling

Hope its sunny in Largs today. That means it'll be busy as usual! No doubt you'll go out for a nice walk Jess
valentinojess
largs, scotland

04-01-2015, 11:31 AM

Morning everybody a bit overcast here this morning. Myra hopefully Joseph will be going back to school this week and his physio will be getting stepped up.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

04-01-2015, 11:55 AM

Morning Jess. Great news about Joseph. His school pals will all be pleased to see him
huggy
Scotland UK
huggy is female  huggy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 01:44 PM

Alice, you said you were at a friend's in Barrhead the other day. If you came up past the fire station you passed my house. It's the one with part of the fence not painted. I had a new fence put in and then at the end of October a man crashed his car and it was embedded in my fence.

Hope you mother is ok and gets her appointments soon.

It was sunny when I went out this morning but now it looks like it is going to rain. As long as it doesn't snow I don't mind.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

04-01-2015, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by huggy ->
Alice, you said you were at a friend's in Barrhead the other day. If you came up past the fire station you passed my house. It's the one with part of the fence not painted. I had a new fence put in and then at the end of October a man crashed his car and it was embedded in my fence.

Hope you mother is ok and gets her appointments soon.

It was sunny when I went out this morning but now it looks like it is going to rain. As long as it doesn't snow I don't mind.
Huggy, that made me smile, as my friend lives round the corner from you! A street with bungalows, and they've just had their extended backwards and upwards. It's absolutely beautiful. What a concidence Bad news about the accident and your fence

I've tidied up the kitchen and pottered about, so the place looks nice and tidy.

My mum sounded great on the phone. My dad thinks she was at the hospital with a sore leg! He has dementia and can't keep information in. He's happy though and that's the main thing.

It's dulled down here to. Was lovely earlier. I've got my candles in and it looks nice and cosy
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2015, 10:20 PM

good evening everyone and good to see you on here now jess. Well that's all the hoo ha of the festive season over and back to work tomorrow after been off since 24th Dec. I must say its gone in really quickly. I haven't had a chance to take the decs/tree down but will do it in the next day or so.
valentinojess
largs, scotland

04-01-2015, 10:29 PM

Hi Dorothy its good to be back with my pals..I started to take some of the decorations down today.

Page 5 of 46 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top