Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 11:25 AM

Re: Don't Complain To Your MP. You Could Be Reported To The Police!

Originally Posted by Devo ->
39% voted to leave, 61% didn't. It is hardly rocket science! If Cameron had had a functioning brain he would have included, in the referendum bill, a requirement for 51% of the electorate to have voted one way or the other to make it binding. As it is, a minority are going to destroy the country.
Hi

A simple reminder.

If you choose not to vote, your problem.

Those who did choose to Voted Leave, a simple Majority.

We must respect that, warts and all.

I voted leave, with a heavy heart, if our Politicians had chucked our weight around, simply no reason to leave.

We have to Leave, that is Democracy.

I am totally pissed off with our Politicians and their stupidity on not delivering on anything they promised.

I find it totally offensive that we are paying Juncker and Co for a Transition Period.

Absolutely no need for it.

I am completely at a loss to understand why we are doing so.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Many who voted remain have extremely sour grapes and can't accept the leave vote instead choosing to be extremely negative about the majority leave vote. They need to stop crying and join forces to ensure our Britain becomes Great again.
There was nothing good about the so called 'great' Britain, which had a disgustingly acquired empire.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A simple reminder.

If you choose not to vote, your problem.

Those who did choose to Voted Leave, a simple Majority.

We must respect that, warts and all.

I voted leave, with a heavy heart, if our Politicians had chucked our weight around, simply no reason to leave.

We have to Leave, that is Democracy.

I am totally pissed off with our Politicians and their stupidity on not delivering on anything they promised.

I find it totally offensive that we are paying Juncker and Co for a Transition Period.

That is so right Swim, but some just can't accept the vote!
Do you think that, if I don't like the next Government that is voted in & made such a fuss, they would re run the election to help me get a different outcome?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

Simple. Incompetent and/or corrupt politicians.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
And only 36% voted to remain!

I think I'm flogging a dead horse here!

I feel so sorry for that dead horse your flogging, and obviously trying to bring back to life JBR.

Devo is obviously dead.
At least from the neck up.
Let him be!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

I feel so sorry for that dead horse your flogging, and obviously trying to bring back to life JBR.

Devo is obviously dead.
At least from the neck up.
Let him be!
Wise advice, which I have already decided to follow.

He sounds like he used to be a Greenham Common Woman, or something along those lines, completely devoid of common sense.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Wise advice, which I have already decided to follow.

He sounds like he used to be a Greenham Common Woman, or something along those lines, completely devoid of common sense.
Hear Hear!
But hey JBR.
Perhaps Devo had one of those transvestite operations.?
And no.
I am not trying to crack ..... a joke!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-06-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Hear Hear!
But hey JBR.
Perhaps Devo had one of those transvestite operations.?
And no.
I am not trying to crack ..... a joke!
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:24 AM

So, I am dead and I am a transvestite (I suppose that is a big insult on the hard of thinking Right but not an issue on the Left so it falls a bit flat) when the reality is I am the only clear thinker here, I sometimes think.
Let's try again - the 36% remain would be a big issue if remain had won. But it didn't so it becomes irrelevant. Whereas the 39% that did win is a huge issue.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

12-06-2018, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
So, I am dead and I am a transvestite (I suppose that is a big insult on the hard of thinking Right but not an issue on the Left so it falls a bit flat) when the reality is I am the only clear thinker here, I sometimes think.
Let's try again - the 36% remain would be a big issue if remain had won. But it didn't so it becomes irrelevant. Whereas the 39% that did win is a huge issue.
Why not get your good friend Diane Abbott to explain the figures to you?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top