Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:47 PM

Re: Not All White Van Men Are Terrorists!

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I speak out for the dispossessed. The down trodden. The disenfranchised. The tattooed chavs. The salt of the earth people, who make our communities what they are, in multicultural Britain today.

And I don't even expect as little as an OBE for my unstinting service to the wellbeing of the nation.

I'm just that kinda guy.
Maybe, you're not expecting an OBE but.... Arise, Sir Gravitas!! (Actually that has quite a nice ring to it!)

You may, even become Gravitas The Patron Saint of white van men!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 12:58 PM

You weren't that drunken loud mouth on the train sat night are you ?
They one I had to take to task for making idiotic remarks due to mouth flap syndrome induced by beer ?
It causes idiots to pick on Asian families with toddlers and OAPs. because they are smaller/older and more vulnerable and less likely to give them a punch in the nose.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They one I had to take to task for making idiotic remarks due to mouth flap syndrome induced by beer ?
It causes idiots to pick on Asian families with toddlers and OAPs. because they are smaller/older and more vulnerable and less likely to give them a punch in the nose.
Do you mean me? Muddy. I haven't been on a London train since l last visited my daughter a few months ago!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 01:17 PM

No art was addressing Grav - this was the final stage of my London outing .
The cherry on the cake as it were .
See my thread on Bumpkins in the city.
As the train drew in at the end of a long arduous day the doors didn't open immediately and Mr Mud and I and an Asian family ( who were all rather petite ) with a little child , were trapped in the aisle by a lout who had imbibed freely all the way from London.
Suddenly he started on at us ( I didn't realise at first since I was tired and sleepy and just wanted to get off the train) it seems he had taken offence because we had been reading The TImes.
He called us rightist red top readers ( the idiot obviously didn't know what constitutes a red top ) and said he was more frightened of us than ( you ) asians
This was accompanied with finger poking
I had had enough and told him off .
How dare a six foot something lout who can't hold his beer think he can be rude with impunity ?
Whereupon I was told off by Mr Mud for not ignoring such provocation.
The Indian family obviously used to such indignities advised me so pay him no mind .
Really where is a piece of two by four when you need one ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What we up ere call "Wobble Gob"
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

19-06-2017, 01:27 PM

Well we are bl***dy posh down here in the shires !
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 02:08 PM

It was that sex addict and lover of busty blondes, Martin Luther King Junior who spoke for all decent people when he said, and I quote, "judge not a man by the colour of his van but by the content of his browser history".

We can all say AMEN to that.
Amen brother! Now show me the way to the busty blondes.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 02:11 PM

I speak out for the dispossessed. The down trodden. The disenfranchised. The tattooed chavs. The salt of the earth people, who make our communities what they are, in multicultural Britain today.

And I don't even expect as little as an OBE for my unstinting service to the wellbeing of the nation.

I'm just that kinda guy.
Such modesty, insight, wit and compassion should be rewarded, therefore I am sending you a Blue Peter Badge this instant. Well done Sir, may your camels be bountiful!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you mean me? Muddy. I haven't been on a London train since l last visited my daughter a few months ago!!
And I'm guessing you aren't a white van man either?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 03:15 PM

Whitevanman certainly isn't necessarily a terrorist but he certainly is a bloody awful wingmirrorless mobilephoneusing driver on our freefrompolice highways.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top