Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 04:24 PM

Re: Posh Frocks.

I have a few posh frocks...
But I tend to buy them as and when, because fashion changes like the wind
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 06:46 PM

The social group l belonged to was having their annual Christmas Lunch. I hadn't been to the others, so l asked what was the dress code, 'Posh frocks' was the reply.
On the day, l put on my best low cut, long black dress, with a split up the side and went to the hotel.
Well, you can imagine my shock, when people started to arrive in casual clothes and l was dressed up to the nines. I was so embarrassed!
When l challenged the organiser, she said, she only said, posh frocks as a joke!! Grrrrr!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
The social group l belonged to was having their annual Christmas Lunch. I hadn't been to the others, so l asked what was the dress code, 'Posh frocks' was the reply.
On the day, l put on my best low cut, long black dress, with a split up the side and went to the hotel.
Well, you can imagine my shock, when people started to arrive in casual clothes and l was dressed up to the nines. I was so embarrassed!
When l challenged the organiser, she said, she only said, posh frocks as a joke!! Grrrrr!
Oooh I don't like her already Art!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oooh I don't like her already Art!
No, Rhian, she is a lovely woman really. She thought, l knew she was joking!
We still laugh about it!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

25-06-2017, 07:00 PM

No, Rhian, she is a lovely woman really. She thought, l knew she was joking!
We still laugh about it!!
That's OK then
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 07:34 PM

Low cut..!! Split up the side!!.... I need to lie down

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top