Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 11:21 PM

Re: Mobile Phones

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I suspect your phone has been possessed by an evil spirit Mups, it will need Exorcising, you can do it yourself. Take it into church and place it carefully into the font making sure that it has been totally immersed in holy water. The bubbles coming from the phone are the evil spirit leaving your phone. When the bubbles stop, remove it from the font dry it off and give it a try........If the water in the font was only tap water it will be bu&&ered, but if it was holy water you will observe a miracle....
Foxy
How dare you
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I suspect your phone has been possessed by an evil spirit Mups, it will need Exorcising, you can do it yourself. Take it into church and place it carefully into the font making sure that it has been totally immersed in holy water. The bubbles coming from the phone are the evil spirit leaving your phone. When the bubbles stop, remove it from the font dry it off and give it a try........If the water in the font was only tap water it will be bu&&ered, but if it was holy water you will observe a miracle....

What a good idea Foxy, thank you.
Tell you what, if I pop in later, will you take me to your church and show me how to do it with your phone first please?
I don't want to do it wrong. :-
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What a good idea Foxy, thank you.
Tell you what, if I pop in later, will you take me to your church and show me how to do it with your phone first please?
I don't want to do it wrong. :-
My pleasure Mupsy, I'll put t kettle on.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 10:11 PM

I'll bring some bickies . .
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 06:29 PM

The "new" Nokia 3310 is out this week via Vodafone, Car Warehouse and possibly Amazon. Time to ditch my not so smartphone.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2017, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
The "new" Nokia 3310 is out this week via Vodafone, Car Warehouse and possibly Amazon. Time to ditch my not so smartphone.
Unfortunately the 3310 is a big FAIL imo. It's only a 2.5G phone. Huge mistake on Nokia's part.

What that means is that you can't use it on the THREE network or any sub provider piggybacking off the 3 Network.

That's a problem because 3 offer the cheapest PAYG texting rates (2p per text).

I'm currently about to buy an old Nokia 301 Dual Sim which is a 2G/3G phone so I can use my existing 2G Vodafone sim in it and also can buy and use a THREE PAYG sim for cheap texts with all my primary contacts.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 10:01 AM

Never take photographs with a phone. Never send text messages anymore....
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
Never take photographs with a phone. Never send text messages anymore....
I never take them with anything else!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2017, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you LADIES.

As usual, the men are no help whatsoever!

Excuse me but I don't have one so couldn't help anyway

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top