Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 10:07 AM

Pee in a cup? United Airlines

United Airlines Forced Woman To Pee In Cup In Front Of Other Passengers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=YGlzfJlQG4s

Originally Posted by ANTIMEDIA
A month after video footage of a man being dragged off a United Airlines airplane went viral, the airline is facing heat yet again, this time for forcing a female passenger to urinate in a cup in front of other passengers.

Nicole Harper, an emergency room nurse in Kansas City, says flight attendants wouldn’t let her get up to use the restroom until the captain turned off the seatbelt belt sign. Harper says she explained she has an overactive bladder and was then handed the cup to relieve herself — while she sat in her seat.

We're revolutionizing the news industry, but we need your help! Click here to get started.

“You would think peeing in a cup on an airplane in front of my family and strangers would be the worst part of this story,” Harper recounted on Facebook. “But the way I was treated by flight attendants afterwards was worse.”

The nurse says the flight crew “shamed her,” saying they would be filing a report on the incident and claiming a hazmat team would have to be called in for cleanup. Harper says she made no mess.

She also says her experience with United following the incident on the plane was just as frustrating. Claiming her efforts to contact United’s customer service department went ignored, she wrote on Facebook that this type of behavior wouldn’t fly in her profession:

“As an emergency room nurse I completely understand having a bad day on the job and having to deal with undesirable bodily fluids. What I don’t understand is ZERO customer service. If I treated a patient this poorly I would surely have consequences.”

United is really on a roll as of late.

Back in March, the airline made headlines for barring teenage girls from boarding a flight because of the leggings they were wearing. In early May, the company allowed a passenger to board the wrong plane, and the woman found herself in San Francisco instead of Paris. As recently as Tuesday, it was reported that passengers whose prized rabbit died on a United flight are now seeking a monetary settlement.
http://theantimedia.org/united-airlines-pee-cup/

A tad embarrassing I should think.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 10:14 AM

Re: Pee in a cup? United Airlines

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
United Airlines Forced Woman To Pee In Cup In Front Of Other Passengers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=YGlzfJlQG4s

http://theantimedia.org/united-airlines-pee-cup/

A tad embarrassing I should think.
I have always wondered why American coffee was so tasteless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 10:17 AM

Hi

MkJ.

Do you have a passport?

Ever been abroad?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 10:27 AM

UA should acquire a supply of :

Anyone who can’t get to a restroom can use Restop products! Pilots, boaters, campers, hikers, hunters and families all love Restop because it can go anywhere, stored until you need it. Keep a supply in the car to avoid the problem of finding a restroom when you need it. Perfect for those who care about the environment and who don’t want to pollute with human waste. Click on the icon to find out how people use Restop.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 02:49 PM

Tena Lady?
matchpoint
London
matchpoint is male 

13-05-2017, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
UA should acquire a supply of :

This would solve the problem.

Those with a weaker bladder need to prepare for their flight... tactically ensuring they are relieved when opportunities arise... not waiting until the seat belt sign comes on then realising a full bladder.

Some customers eah !! ??
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Tena Lady?
What you mean you get a cake with it?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 05:56 PM

They other reason may be down to weight redistribution. Easier to transport urine in a cup than a person.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
They other reason may be down to weight redistribution. Easier to transport urine in a cup than a person.
That made me laugh out loud! Do they pass it around the plane until it balances?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

MkJ.

Do you have a passport?

Ever been abroad?
Erm ... yes. You are not offering to take me on a long vacation again you? I just wonder if I will disappear off the face of the earth should I accept .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top