Join for free
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 11:35 AM

redirected to you too many times

I have a problem. I can’t show Punch cartoons which is the whole point of my Pages of Punch thread. Each link to the hosting site, photobucket, isn’t showing up. When I click on the link I just get the message saying

i60.photobucket.com redirected you too many times.

It then suggests that I clear my cookies. I have done that. No success. Then I switched off and on again. Still no success. Can anyone suggests what I need to do? I am completely stuck.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 12:20 PM

Re: redirected to you too many times

Hi Quincy sorry I have no idea what that means.
If the cartoons you are posting are on your PC you can add them here without using photobucket by using the 'attachment' facility located underneath each reply
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 12:45 PM

1918: Auctioneer has got it wrong

Deputising for the livestock expert this auctioneer is unfamiliar with the use of the word ‘pony’ meaning 25 pounds.

Nothing to do with the war this cartoon is a harbinger of more peace time humour.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	pony.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	3062  
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 12:47 PM

I experienced some linking problems last night. You might like to read this Photobucket support page:

http://blog.photobucket.com/status/

In view of this, the problem may be temporary and clear up when Photobucket has fixed the site. Keep an eye on the support page.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I experienced some linking problems last night. You might like to read this Photobucket support page:

In view of this, the problem may be temporary and clear up when Photobucket has fixed the site. Keep an eye on the support page.

In the last week or so I've found Photobucket INCREDIBLY slow to load and after it says my pics have uploaded, I have the devil of a job finding them.

So much so that I've uploaded again and now have duplicates or triplicates

The delete fascility seems to have vanished

SERIOUSLY ANNOYING and all those ******* adverts popping up are a real pain.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
In the last week or so I've found Photobucket INCREDIBLY slow to load and after it says my pics have uploaded, I have the devil of a job finding them.

So much so that I've uploaded again and now have duplicates or triplicates

The delete fascility seems to have vanished

SERIOUSLY ANNOYING and all those ******* adverts popping up are a real pain.
Rachel I have had huge problems with PB of late, often when I try to upload something it ditches me from the site and I have to sign in all over again so never get anywhere and give up
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Rachel I have had huge problems with PB of late, often when I try to upload something it ditches me from the site and I have to sign in all over again so never get anywhere and give up
Hmmmm ... don't think it's actually 'evicted' me but signing in from my iPad can be iffy.

The main problem is not being able to locate the stuff I've uploaded.

I did try another site (forgotten the name) but it was too clunky.

Let's hope PB's fixed soon and sensibly.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2017, 05:16 PM

I actually pay for my Photobucket account. I used it for so many years for free that I thought I'd do the decent thing. I'm not suffering as badly as others but I don't know if this would be the reason why.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2017, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I actually pay for my Photobucket account. I used it for so many years for free that I thought I'd do the decent thing. I'm not suffering as badly as others but I don't know if this would be the reason why.
Oh pooooo

Mr Smug
mart
Chatterbox
South of England

02-06-2017, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Oh pooooo

Mr Smug
I know, I'm a fool to myself.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top