Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 12:05 PM

Re: 2 possible ops

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Bit of good news this morning.

My lovely vet just phoned with Mups tumour test results. It is benign.
It is a keratin tumour - which I have never heard of - and is unlikely to cause problems unless it keeps growing and starts to bother her.

Whoopie. My old gal is gonna be fine.

Just got to get little Gertie through her op Friday now.
So fingers crossed she will be fine too.

I am now a happy bunny.
Aw Mups, that's great news.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Aw Mups, that's great news.
It sure is. Thanks my dongle. x
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 12:08 PM

That's great news I'd like to offer hugs but too sore at the moment I'll have to blow you a kiss instead mmmmmwhaaaa
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That's great news I'd like to offer hugs but too sore at the moment I'll have to blow you a kiss instead mmmmmwhaaaa

Thanks Julie, I'm so relieved. x
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Bit of good news this morning.

My lovely vet just phoned with Mups tumour test results. It is benign.
It is a keratin tumour - which I have never heard of - and is unlikely to cause problems unless it keeps growing and starts to bother her.

Whoopie. My old gal is gonna be fine.

Just got to get little Gertie through her op Friday now.
So fingers crossed she will be fine too.

I am now a happy bunny.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 12:36 PM

Mups I have only just seen this and I have only one thing to say. " Yippee , I told you she would be alright didn't I"

Now on Friday we would all love to get the reply that Gertie is alright a.s.a.p............ but I know she will be!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-06-2017, 12:45 PM

Thank you Rachel & Twinks.

I am so pleased and relieved about Mups.
I will let you know about my Gertie a.s.a.p. x x
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 01:12 PM

Glad to hear fluffy Mups is okay. If Gertie is anything like ChoCho after being spayed she'll be just fine. When we went to collect ChoCho, she flew out of the Vet's room like Linford Christie with the vet running after her. Madam had spotted a toy on a low shelf on the way in and off she went to get it. Everyone in the place was laughing at her, she still had a drainage tube attached to her. "Oh well", the vet said, "so much for me going to tell you to keep her quiet when she gets home".

We were actually amazed how spaying is done these days. No bruising, no external stiches, just one internal stitch we were told. There appeared to be no visible wound at all, it just looked as if the skin had been rolled over.
So I'm sure Gertie will be just fine.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 01:20 PM

Great news Mups , so pleased
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-06-2017, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Glad to hear fluffy Mups is okay. If Gertie is anything like ChoCho after being spayed she'll be just fine. When we went to collect ChoCho, she flew out of the Vet's room like Linford Christie with the vet running after her. Madam had spotted a toy on a low shelf on the way in and off she went to get it. Everyone in the place was laughing at her, she still had a drainage tube attached to her. "Oh well", the vet said, "so much for me going to tell you to keep her quiet when she gets home".

We were actually amazed how spaying is done these days. No bruising, no external stiches, just one internal stitch we were told. There appeared to be no visible wound at all, it just looked as if the skin had been rolled over.
So I'm sure Gertie will be just fine.

Your ChoCho sounds a real character clumsy.
They still come home with external stitches here though - well they do from my vets anyway.

I am a bit extra concerned about Gertie and the anaesthetic because of her heart murmur, though they tell me it is minor now. He knows her history and I trust him to be vigilant. It's just I hate coming home without them.

Abbey Thanks very much for your good wishes. x

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top