Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:10 PM

When Should You Never Post On A Forum?

I would say, you should never post on a forum when you've had a lot to drink or when you're unwell.
I don't think you can think rationally when you're feeling unwell and when you've had a lot to drink you probably talk a load of carp!!
That's what l think, what do you think? Have you even got a tale to tell?!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:13 PM

Re: When Should You Never Post On A Forum?

When you've been drinking absolutely also if you are on morphine

I'd also say if you are angry about anything else in your life that doesn't make for a happy poster.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:13 PM

Drink and being unwell never affect my posts...they're always full of carp.

I await incoming from friend and foe.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:15 PM

See, if you talk crap, it doesn't what state your in when you post, works for me.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:16 PM

Definitely don't post if you are in a mood as everything you read will annoy you more.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:19 PM

I suspect some posters on this and other forums, to which I belong are often drunk, when they post. I try not to post if I am feeling too stressed about something.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:25 PM

Also never play on line bridge after kissing the barmaid`s apron-it does not help as some of my results testify.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:38 PM

I dunno posting when drunk helps in a number of ways. For one thing the embarrassment. I have been steaming on countless occasions on here - and elsewhere for that matter - with no idea what the hell I had been saying (and to whom) until the next day. Completely devoid of any memory of how I behaved. When I learned about it the shock kept me off booze for a while, so that is a good thing. Now I don't drink anything like I used to so the accumulated embarrassment has worked in my favour. So, to anyone with a drink problem keep making a complete arse of yourself on here - or anywhere else - as it could set you on the road to recovery . And apart from anything else it is damn fine entertainment for others .
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:49 PM

Ive got one lovely post on FB..I hardly ever drink so when OH gave me home brew cider to taste the outcome was inevitable...

the post reads.. P ..gave me homemide cider and Im incap , inca oh stuff it Im drunk.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2017, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Ive got one lovely post on FB..I hardly ever drink so when OH gave me home brew cider to taste the outcome was inevitable...

the post reads.. P ..gave me homemide cider and Im incap , inca oh stuff it Im drunk.

Makes PREFECT SINCE to me !

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top