Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 04:14 PM

Re: What is a TV fire Stick?

Really Realist ?

Realistically ?

It costs nothing, only the trouble of setting it up......

Down loadable from Google Playstore.

Providing content is illegal, download is not......might possibly immoral ?

If they really wanted to stop it they could block or shut down providers a lot easier than chasing every Joe Bloggs
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 09:17 PM

An Amazon Fire stick is something one buys-looks at and thinks-yep but how does it work?. Then give to 15 year old. What goes around comes around-my life is going to change.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Providing content is illegal, download is not......might possibly immoral ?

If they really wanted to stop it they could block or shut down providers a lot easier than chasing every Joe Bloggs
So what are you saying?

It's ok to download illegal content because you personally didn't make the content available for download? Seriously?

So is it ok to buy drugs from a drug dealer on the basis that you aren't the dealer?

Is it ok to buy a car you know someone else has stolen on the basis that it wasn't you that stole it?

I've had this debate before and frankly it's just BS.

Every domestic user out there with Kodi who is downloading content from illegal websites knows 100% that what they are doing is wrong.

They just don't care.

They don't care that they are the users creating the demand for that criminal activity

They don't care who financially suffers from that criminal activity

They believe they are somehow immune

All total BS
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 10:31 PM

Calm down calm down.

It's like prostitution......that's not illegal.....soliciting is.

Having intercourse with a woman of the night might be immoral, it might get you a divorce if your wife finds out, but it's not illegal.

For the record.....I have never used drugs, bought stolen goods, or used the services of a prostitute.

I have however downloaded Kodi from Google Play set up some providers and watched a few new films.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Every domestic user out there with Kodi who is downloading content from illegal websites knows 100% that what they are doing is wrong.

They just don't care.

They don't care that they are the users creating the demand for that criminal activity

They don't care who financially suffers from that criminal activity

They believe they are somehow immune
Yes but you must realise we are living in 2017 not 1917, the general attitude of people today is 'grab what you can and to hell with anyone else' I see it all the time, I see it when trying to deal with suppliers over the internet, I see it in the terrible TV programmes where front of camera workers are idolised and can do no wrong despite mostly being illeterate egocentric morons

Has made me very cynical of people whoever they are

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top