Join for free
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 05:24 AM

That Mondays child has strange tastes in music

I have a very diverse taste in music and don't want to think of not having music in my life
This is my first music post. Give it a chance
Lulu Rouge feat Fanney Oak. Landscape of Love

https://youtu.be/AEGqfSrHTVE

Just wait till I introduce you to Euphoric Trance, Cafe del Mar and others
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2017, 06:59 AM

Re: That Mondays child has strange tastes in music

Yeah not bad... Not sure of the vid clip though a bit depressing
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 05:08 AM

I have quite a few Purobeach CDs which have quite varied music
But they are really good.
Purobeach is a beach club concept that represents the light, fresh, Mediterranean lifestyle, authentic oasis for nomads looking for happiness and wellbeing.

https://youtu.be/UqyCntOJE-M
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I have quite a few Purobeach CDs which have quite varied music
But they are really good.
Purobeach is a beach club concept that represents the light, fresh, Mediterranean lifestyle, authentic oasis for nomads looking for happiness and wellbeing.

https://youtu.be/UqyCntOJE-M
hmmm very relaxing really.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 09:07 AM

I've never heard of Lulu rouge till now

I listened to most of the link you gave, and bits of some of their other videos on Youtube

must listen to them more carefully when i have the time; i could get to like them
Mondays child
United Kingdom

26-06-2017, 06:15 PM

Hi Cass, thanks for listening again.
Do you have a music thread on here. You liked a couple of my offerings let me know something of yours.
I like all sorts of music, not sure about experimental jazz though.
Post something and make sure I see it. You cannot PM me to let me know as I'm still new so PMs not working.

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I've never heard of Lulu rouge till now

I listened to most of the link you gave, and bits of some of their other videos on Youtube

must listen to them more carefully when i have the time; i could get to like them
Hi zuludog
I came across them when I was searching for the music from the TV series The Bridge, crime drama with the disfunctional blonde detective. Anyhow the music I was looking for was Hollow Talk by Choir of Young Believer's and lulu rouge had done a version. I like their music but then again I listen to a lot of Euphoric trance and electronic music.
Mondays child
United Kingdom

27-06-2017, 08:08 AM

Sorry I know I posted music yesterday but I had to post this one as its really got to me.

Its by M83 the same people who did Outro which was used for the theme music for the BBC series Versailles, which I've been avidly watching as well.

https://youtu.be/dX3k_QDnzHE
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 08:14 AM

Why not just put up the clip rather than the link? makes it easier for everybody.

zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2017, 09:03 AM

Hi zuludog
I came across them when I was searching for the music from the TV series The Bridge, crime drama with the disfunctional blonde detective. Anyhow the music I was looking for was Hollow Talk by Choir of Young Believer's and lulu rouge had done a version. I like their music but then again I listen to a lot of Euphoric trance and electronic music.[/QUOTE]

I've listened to electronic music on & off
My current favourite genre of books & TV is Scandi Noir, so it looks like I'll be surfing YouTube in the near future

I'm also a fan of Captain Beefheart, I think I have all his albums
I have vague memories of seeing him at a pop festival in the 1970s; might have been Knebworth

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top