Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:01 AM

The Navy Lark

Seems the American Navy haven't heard or obey the stirling advice of Lesley Phillips in the radio programme 'The Navy Lark' when he issues the command "left hand down a bit"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7794431.html
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:19 AM

Re: The Navy Lark

I do find it worrying that you seem to find so much joy in the misfortune of others. Three injured, seven missing, a ship in ditress and you're laughing like a drain, ever considered that you may have a problem?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I do find it worrying that you seem to find so much joy in the misfortune of others. Three injured, seven missing, a ship in ditress and you're laughing like a drain, ever considered that you may have a problem?
I agree Barry, not something to be joked about
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:28 AM

......I also find UJs post rather hypocritical coming from someone who complains about a lack of compassion in other people.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:38 AM

UJ, Ridiculing someone's misfortune and adding laugh out loud smilies is a bit sick. No, not a bit sick, it's really, really shockingly sick.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:43 AM

Hi

Your continued gloating over the deaths and misfortunes of others is sickening.

It really does show you for what you are.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 09:53 AM

I agree with all of these posts! I would normally put your attitude down to you just being a grumpy old sod, with nothing better to do, but I am afraid that laughing at the death and injuries of others, says my assessment of you is far too kind!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 10:07 AM

Very well said Barry the man is a PRAT!! Being ex-naval myself i think he should be utterly ashamed of himself. Probably wouldn't have the guts to serve himself!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 11:31 AM

He is a communist, they revel in anything that involves the death of capitalist, be they men, woman or children. Under UJ rule we would see gulags and re-education camps around this country.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2017, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
He is a communist, they revel in anything that involves the death of capitalist, be they men, woman or children. Under UJ rule we would see gulags and re-education camps around this country.
I seem to remember certain people suggesting those very things after the terrorist incidents.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top