M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

19-06-2017, 04:40 PM

Re: Diane Abbott is back.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes folks, good news at last.

Diane Abbott is back as Shadow Home Secretary.

We are saved, we can sleep safely in our beds now.
Come on now; be serious; admit it she's a great asset to the Conservatives.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 06:01 PM

Funnily enough even though I just cannot stand the ugly, face like a slapped arse big fat cow, I really do have to watch her meaningless rambles. I just love the way her voice is rather slow as she tries very hard to get her mouth to work and keep in tune with her brain.
Usually though, her mouth is faster and her brain lets her down.
She is good for a laugh though!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by M.P.R. Ashford ->
Come on now; be serious; admit it she's a great asset to the Conservatives.
I totally agree M.P.R.
She is definitely great big ASSet to them Conservative people!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2017, 08:01 PM

When you lot are ill, you will get the same sympathy from me. What a shower you are!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 09:18 AM

Well Purwell, thank you for that.

Think on this though when Diane Abbott truly is ill (I don't wish that on her by the way) she will languish in a private hospital whilst telling the rest of us we should all support the NHS and how elitist private health is.

I have no problem with people who choose to pay for private health but I do have a problem with people like her who hide that she does until outed by investigative journalism, same with private education.

The woman's a twerp and she deserves all the critism piled on her.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 10:07 AM

Hi

Back and nothing has changed.

She described the London and Manchester attacks as incidents but the Finsbury Park Attack as a Terrorist Attack and demanded more police protection for Muslims.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

20-06-2017, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
When you lot are ill, you will get the same sympathy from me. What a shower you are!
I just don't buy this diabetes excuse for talking shite lark Purwell.
The woman has always been a thick clod, and if her diabetes is effecting her useless brain power then she really should not be a shadow anything for the useless Labour Party.
Mind you, with that lot she is in good company.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 01:59 PM

She used to be Corbin's squeeze, so it looks as though they still touch fingers in the passageway when passing.

Instead of venting our collective spleens here, we ought to march on Labour HQ?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 03:08 PM

You should be glad that she's in the Labour Party and not making the Tories even worse than they already are!
One Abbott is nothing compared to that useless shower who couldn't organise a Brexit in a Brexit brewery!
Let Labour worry about Abbott and the rest of the population worry about the Government!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Will you have the same sympathy for May if she ever does play the sick card?????

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...arrier-in-life

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top