Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 04:47 PM

Kitten shot

Just read in today's paper about a pensioner of 73, who shot a Siamese kitten.
The kitten survived but lost it's leg because of the injury.

This man said he had been shooting cats since he was 17 !!

20 other cats along his bit of road have 'gone missing' too.

JP's sentenced him to 12 weeks in prison, but his lawyer appealed and got him freed.

When oh when will have laws with greater protection of animals. Why are they always considered so worthless.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 04:51 PM

Re: Kitten shot

Perhaps someone will shoot the man now he has been released. We can hope.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Perhaps someone will shoot the man now he has been released. We can hope.

Yes, even if he lost a leg it might make his realise what suffering he put others through.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 05:15 PM

Garottes and rusty cheese wire come to mind - and that is just for the lawyer ! As for the perp - I'd chop his testicles off and make him eat them.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 05:18 PM

I think he should be put in an empty cell and shot at periodically with an air rifle with no warning.
We have a bully cat in the street that picks on my two in their own garden and won't let them come in their own house and comes in the catflap and sprays in my porch.
I feel guilty squirting him with water!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top