Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 07:39 PM

Looney Lefty Labour Desperation

Looney Lefty Labour seem utterly desperate now and can't seem to accept the fact that the majority of the country just do not want them in power.

Now Shadow Chancellor John MacDonald has demanded Theresa May and the Conservatives step aside and allow Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour to broker the BrExit deal.

What a complete imbecile ! You can but laugh.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/819...tiate-Brussels

Labour lost the election dismally. The nation doesn't want Looney Labour, why can't they see that?!

The Looney Lefty Labour party is currently untenable, unpopular and unfit to govern.

This kind of nonsense just unpins how right people were to vote Conservative.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 07:53 PM

Re: Looney Lefty Labour Desperation

Got you worried.....................obviously.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 08:08 PM

Why would anyone be worried about a party that can only garner 261 seats in a general election ? Especially when that dismal result is itself propped up by a load of tactical Remainer voters ?

Get out of denial mate, the country doesn't want more Looney Labour economic disaster!
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 08:22 PM

Twas you that posted mister....*cough*.....Mr Realist
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Why would anyone be worried about a party that can only garner 261 seats in a general election ? Especially when that dismal result is itself propped up by a load of tactical Remainer voters ?

Get out of denial mate, the country doesn't want more Looney Labour economic disaster!

You get all this same crap on Twitter - the delusional convinced that Labour won the election despite winning fewer seats and getting a smaller percentage of the overall vote.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 08:50 PM

If the OP is going to take the Express as his text then I am afraid he is bound not to be taken seriously. But, with such an inept, minority Tory government (if they actually warrant that title at the moment), I suppose it is any port in a storm.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2017, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
If the OP is going to take the Express as his text then I am afraid he is bound not to be taken seriously. But, with such an inept, minority Tory government (if they actually warrant that title at the moment), I suppose it is any port in a storm.

Hi

They may not have a majority in Parliament, but they are the largest Party.

They have 56 more MPs than do Labour.

The way our system works, they are entitled to form a Government.

If Labour had been the largest Party then they would have been entitled to form a Government.

I really do not get this we won thing from some.

I am very annoyed with the call for a million to take to the streets in a day of protest.

It is not the time to do it, we are in the midst of a wave of terrorist attacks.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-06-2017, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
minority Tory government
Minority? 318 seats. Just a mere 8 short of a majority.

Hardly insignificant !

Labour supporters are just in such denial.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Looney Lefty Labour seem utterly desperate now and can't seem to accept the fact that the majority of the country just do not want them in power.

Now Shadow Chancellor John MacDonald has demanded Theresa May and the Conservatives step aside and allow Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour to broker the BrExit deal.

What a complete imbecile ! You can but laugh.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/819...tiate-Brussels

Labour lost the election dismally. The nation doesn't want Looney Labour, why can't they see that?!

The Looney Lefty Labour party is currently untenable, unpopular and unfit to govern.

This kind of nonsense just unpins how right people were to vote Conservative.
It doesn't matter how often or how loudly you say it, you are still very very wrong. May's performance (or lack of it) since the election - where she almost managed to snatch defeat from a landslide victory, has been so abysmal that the latest Survation opinion poll shows that current voting intentions are as follows:
SUMMARY: Con 39%, Lab 45%, Lib Dems 7%, UKIP 3%, Others 6%
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 07:13 AM

Hi

I am not totally adverse to Labour.

I learnt my Politics from Harold Wilson.

A frequent visitor to my parents house.

I was somewhat of a Commie Rebel in my younger days, which may surprise many.

He was always kind and understanding, a Grandad to me.

Explained the realities of life.

He used his influence to get me a position on the Executive of a Union when I was 21.

That taught me a lesson in the realities of life.

In particular the utter stupidity of the Far Left, who can never deliver what they promise.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top