Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 08:54 PM

Re: Living in Space

So we cannot learn?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 10:07 PM

The human race will always arrive at the same conclusion, and I believe we came here when it happened to our other place....Yes folks, we will have to start all over again......The Stone Age, the bronze age and the industrial revolution. I believe we are just re learning stuff we already knew.......The universe has no beginning, and no end, everything just goes round in circles.....Including us...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The human race will always arrive at the same conclusion, and I believe we came here when it happened to our other place....Yes folks, we will have to start all over again......The Stone Age, the bronze age and the industrial revolution. I believe we are just re learning stuff we already knew.......The universe has no beginning, and no end, everything just goes round in circles.....Including us...

Actually foxy, I kinda think much the same.
The different cycles we have been through - this will one day be known as the ' birth of technology age' , the idea of no beginning and no end, and everything going in circles is something I have pondered on in the past myself. Truly. I am not having you on.

I firmly believe we know not even a tiny fraction about life and the universe, even with scientific advancements.

I also think we have probably wrecked other planets before.
That is why some seem 'dead' and apparently unable to support any life form.
They are either ones we have wrecked in the past, or ones that are being got ready for us for when we poison or blow this one to bits.

The men in white coats have been informed, don't worry.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:36 PM

The answer is 42, In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:40 PM

If mankind actually managed to reach and colonise another planet it would be a good idea that religious mumbo-jumbo didn't go along with them.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The answer is 42, In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Whatever are you on about Rehab? What is 42?

The men in white coats will take you before me at this rate.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2017, 11:42 PM

Not a Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan then eh Mups?

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

21-06-2017, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Whatever are you on about Rehab? What is 42?

The men in white coats will take you before me at this rate.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. I thought I would share that with you Mupsy
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-06-2017, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. I thought I would share that with you Mupsy

Oh Gawd. . . but I am glad I won't be alone in the asylum now. See you later, petal.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Hi

OGF, we are not discussing Mups driving habits here.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top