Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 10:56 AM

Brexit means Brexit???

So the scumbag 'nasty party' are prepared to sabotage the Brexit talks for the sake of saving Theresa May and keep as Prime Minister. So much for "Brexit means Brexit".

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...%3D11661869_uk
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 11:21 AM

Re: Brexit means Brexit???

Your childish glee never wanes does it?

Are you a Remainer?
A disastrous or damaging Brexit should concern everyone, if only in terms of the good of the country.
To gloat, or score political points or vent spleen over one particular party sounds to me like someone who does not give a stuff about Great Britain as a nation.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Are you a Remainer?
A disastrous or damaging Brexit should concern everyone, if only in terms of the good of the country.
To gloat, or score political points or vent spleen over one particular party sounds to me like someone who does not give a stuff about Great Britain as a nation.
Good post Mort and a spot on observation I reckon.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

Are you a Remainer?
And the actions of the scumbag 'nasty party' are to save the UK??? - No, they're only interested in saving their own skins and those of the 'nasty party' per se, and you have the gall to criticise me???
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 12:31 PM

it doesn't take gall to criticise you UJ ... just common sense.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 12:44 PM

The article is pathetically speculative bringing nothing factual or new to the table. This is essentially the equivalent of little tots having a tantrum because they didn't get their milk bottle.

It's laughable really.

Bereft of anything tangible to offer in the wake of a devastating Labour loss, they now invent a new BrExit term. We had SOft BrExit and Hard BrExit and now they want to throw in Chaotic BrExit. It's sad. Any opportunity taken to mentally manipulate the minds of the masses.

The Looney Leftie Labour party are sunk and reduced to tantrums and media jibes. It's clear they haven't a care for the country at all.

May will deliver BrExit as the people in this country voted for. Proper BrExit not some wishy washy not quite out, pretend we're out but still in BrExit.

The moaning whinging Remainers can do one. They've tried everything they can to scupper the process and have demonstrated that they are enemies to democracy. And they are still at it !

May is absolutely right to do this properly, out of the Single Market, Customs Union, Control the borders properly and ideally get us out of the ECJ. Not yet sure if that last element is being done though. It would be rather pointless to do all the other stuff and not rid us of the ECJ.

It is vital to get this main part of BrExit done as quickly as possible and concisely as possible because once those links are severed, the feckless Remainers will have to devote their efforts to something else. There will be no more scuppering to try and do.

That in turn will affect the voting at any subsequent election. Get rid of the tactical voting Remainers and the Gnome Corbyn will have an even more disastrous result.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

22-06-2017, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The article is pathetically speculative bringing nothing factual or new to the table. This is essentially the equivalent of little tots having a tantrum because they didn't get their milk bottle.

It's laughable really.

Bereft of anything tangible to offer in the wake of a devastating Labour loss, they now invent a new BrExit term. We had SOft BrExit and Hard BrExit and now they want to throw in Chaotic BrExit. It's sad. Any opportunity taken to mentally manipulate the minds of the masses.

The Looney Leftie Labour party are sunk and reduced to tantrums and media jibes. It's clear they haven't a care for the country at all.

May will deliver BrExit as the people in this country voted for. Proper BrExit not some wishy washy not quite out, pretend we're out but still in BrExit.

The moaning whinging Remainers can do one. They've tried everything they can to scupper the process and have demonstrated that they are enemies to democracy. And they are still at it !

May is absolutely right to do this properly, out of the Single Market, Customs Union, Control the borders properly and ideally get us out of the ECJ. Not yet sure if that last element is being done though. It would be rather pointless to do all the other stuff and not rid us of the ECJ.

It is vital to get this main part of BrExit done as quickly as possible and concisely as possible because once those links are severed, the feckless Remainers will have to devote their efforts to something else. There will be no more scuppering to try and do.

That in turn will affect the voting at any subsequent election. Get rid of the tactical voting Remainers and the Gnome Corbyn will have an even more disastrous result.

Only if the DUP are prepared to support her. As things stand at the moment, they want their 'pound of flesh' from her.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 12:56 PM

I must admit that i was thrilled to hear the queen mention it in the houses of parliament yesterday. My fears that it would never happen are now subdued.
Lets hope that all who tried to throw a spanner in the works will now shut up and put up with Brexit!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

22-06-2017, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I must admit that i was thrilled to hear the queen mention it in the houses of parliament yesterday. My fears that it would never happen are now subdued.
Lets hope that all who tried to throw a spanner in the works will now shut up and put up with Brexit!

Did you not see Mrs Windsor yesterday??? - her dress and hat were as close to being the EU flag as made no difference.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2017, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Did you not see Mrs Windsor yesterday??? - her dress and hat were as close to being the EU flag as made no difference.
THAT blue hat with the gold stars did make Me LOL....watch out Queenie or the brexiteers will be after Ye

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top