Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2017, 11:57 PM

Only women bleed

So lunch was cooked-perfect chook with goose fat roasted spuds,broad beans and salad mostly from the garden.My place

Vee struggles to the kitchen to wash up. Good grief woman that was less 2 minutes since we finished take a rest.

Oh no-fill the bowl,shove it in-and rinse(OK but my water bill.)??

It went on until my best knives-show them more respect.

Bouncing my knives around in wash up bowl is very silly-they bite.

My love is growing,my plasters need topping up
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 06:53 AM

Re: Only women bleed

My love is growing, my plasters need topping up.

Gorgeous words OG
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 07:14 AM

Bizarre!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 07:47 AM

You're going to have to buy a dishwasher!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 08:01 AM

Just after we were married, over forty years ago I inadvertently threw a carving knife into the washing up bowl. Mrs Fox took over the washing up and ended up with a severely gashed finger......It learnt me a very important lesson, one that I have never forgot...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Bizarre!
Would we want him any other way?

OG, yer a star.....a nutjob but a star none-the-less
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Just after we were married, over forty years ago I inadvertently threw a carving knife into the washing up bowl. Mrs Fox took over the washing up and ended up with a severely gashed finger......It learnt me a very important lesson, one that I have never forgot...

Yes, we were taught that a long time ago when I worked in kitchens foxy. Knives can't always be seen under the bubbles or amongst other stuff. Very dangerous.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, we were taught that a long time ago when I worked in kitchens foxy. Knives can't always be seen under the bubbles or amongst other stuff. Very dangerous.
I've always been very careful Mups, I'm one of the few engineers who have still got all his fingers. I was gutted at the time and Mrs Fox is not the only one who has a scar......Every cloud though, and at least I'll be able to identify her if she ever loses her head......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I've always been very careful Mups, I'm one of the few engineers who have still got all his fingers. I was gutted at the time and Mrs Fox is not the only one who has a scar......Every cloud though, and at least I'll be able to identify her if she ever loses her head......

You'll have another scar an' all, if she reads that Foxy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Glasses too! I won't have glasses in the house! I have a phobia about broken glass, horrid stuff!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top