Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 05:32 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, a bit fresher here this morning and looks like we've had a shower overnight, although hardly enough to wet the ground.

No plans for the day yet, so I'll probably find something to mend for an hour, then pick some fruit for the freezer and then put a comb through the dogs this afternoon just to keep busy.

Enjoy your day folks.

Gooseberries looking good...

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 05:59 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and everyone else to come.
Its a lot cooler this morning quite grey outside.
Off to see my Mum soon in Hospital.
Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 06:00 AM

Good morning

Those gooseberries do look good Barry, I really miss having space to grow them, I had pink gooseberries in a previous garden they made wonderful jam.

Having friends around this evening for a Chinese take away and some drinks, looking forward to that. Might go into Harrogate later and check out the shops.

Have a good day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 06:26 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Very cool today and hardly any wind.

A doing nothing day for me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 07:17 AM

Good morning fellow members a bright and breezy morning.

I have been up since 5, walked Chloe and am now waiting for my son to pick me up take me to hospital for a scan. I should be first on the list so hopefully won't be hanging around too long.

Then back to a pile of ironing and some sewing.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 07:20 AM

Barry those gooseberrries look very tempting, I love them.... yum .
I pulled up my one bush last year having got tired of battling with the sawflies.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 07:24 AM

and a good morning from me.

Not had a gooseberry for years ... they do look very healthy Barry.

yummmmmm
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 08:42 AM

Good morning folks.
Pleasant morning, blue skies with fluffy clouds.

Of into town then back home after lunch to do more gardening.

Your gooseberries look good, Barry.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 09:03 AM

Good morning all we had some rain during the night and the air is a lot fresher today.

Lovely gooseberries Barry ... many a time I've scratched my hands on the thorns when picking gooseberrires years ago.

Meg, I hope your scan goes well...

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 09:40 AM

buenas dia all. Very hot again, no surprise there. A lot of housework jobs to do today, plus a quick trip to a local shop. Eating out with friends at one of our favourite Spanish restaurants tonight.

Love the gooseberry photo Barry. We don't see gooseberries here, at least I haven't seen any.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top