Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 10:23 AM

Re: Time to say "Goodbye" to Our 'Enery

So sorry to hear that Tpin, at least you had him for a while longer than expected. Don't let the guilt get to you, you are doing the right thing for him and I'm sure you made him happy.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 10:44 AM

Sorry to hear that, Tpin, but you are doing the best for him - he will know that and you will always have his pawprints in your heart,

My thoughts are with you.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 11:15 AM

Tipin, I am so sorry that you have had to make this heartbreaking decision...
lf 'Our Enery' is struggling or suffering, then it's for the best. You know and we know that you gave him the best last year's of his life.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 11:33 AM

A little tip from one 'blubbing' tradesman to another Tpin, don't listen to the radio on the way back because like me, you might latch onto a certain song that will always remind you of that sad day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 01:01 PM

Big hugs Tpin ((hugs)) been in that position many times.
Get hold of a big cushion, hug it tight and cry into it....
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 01:41 PM

This is the last act of love you can do for a dog.
Letting them go when it is their time , long before you are ready to let go, long before you are prepared.

It is the most difficult and the saddest but it is done with love.
Remember that. Give him and hug tell him you love him and let him go..
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 05:13 PM

Thanks to all.

He's at peace now.

Sobbed like a sobbing thing sobs.

Coincidentally.......I was sat at the lights on the way home and there was a Staffie Rescue Centre van in front of us.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A little tip from one 'blubbing' tradesman to another Tpin, don't listen to the radio on the way back because like me, you might latch onto a certain song that will always remind you of that sad day.
Longy, You are very perceptive!

When l left the hospital knowing that my mom would not be alive for long, I switched on the radio and playing was, the Four Tops singing,' MacCarthur Park'. I cannot listen to that song any more, it breaks me....

Tipin, l am so sorry.......
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 06:10 PM

Tpin I'm so sorry . It's such a hard day for you . Thinking of you xxx
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2017, 06:46 PM

Feeling sad for you Henry and all of my four legged friends that I have had to take on their last journey .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top