Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 03:36 PM

Sounds Familiar???

It seems the Americans have invented 'Puff Dogs ',A Hot Dog in Puff Pastry and theyre very popular
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 03:43 PM

Re: Sounds Familiar???

Originally Posted by deylon ->
It seems the Americans have invented 'Puff Dogs ',A Hot Dog in Puff Pastry and theyre very popular

Haven't they heard of sausage rolls????
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 06:03 PM

Although I like hot dogs you can buy in the supermarket, on a roll with raw onion, Heinze tomato sauce, and enough Coleman's English mustard to burn my eyes so much they water until I cannot see. Common as muck me.
I don't know what real American hot dogs are like, are they anything like our supermarket roll of highly dubious meat like substance or what. Perhaps we need to send a missionary team from Gregg's to bring the word and enlighten them to the joys of pastry/meat products.
Apologies to any Americans reading this.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 06:08 PM

My sausage rolls have won the village show-I brag not. Cool hands and roll and rub-repeat.

We all know I`m flakey

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top