Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 08:41 PM

Saucy Gran's last wish

I have just read about a Gran of 98 years old, who had a wish to see a male stripper!

This lady lives in a Care Home in Colchester, Essex, and it was part of her care home's initiative to make their residents dreams come true.

The boss of the home said he was "pretty shocked" by her request at first, but then thought - "Good for her."

So Betty was taken to see the 'Dreamboys' and said it was "fantastic", and rang him after the show to tell him so.

The boss, Ryan Moring, said there was nudity but she loved it. She's a saucy old girl."

What do you think? Shocking, or why not, good for her?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 08:56 PM

Re: Saucy Gran's last wish

Good on her, why not indeed why not.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:16 PM

My friend's 96 year old great aunt, who was never ill, was still driving and wasn't even registered with a GP, had an accident at home and broke her leg. We managed to get her out (with police assistance) but after that she ended up in hospital for quite a few weeks. She was on a geriatric ward and all she would do was flirt with the young doctor with a twinkle in her eye and complain that she didn't want to be on a ward with all these "old people", she wanted to be on a ward with some nice young men! She also vociferously complained about the lack of brandy (she'd had a tipple every night as a routine). She did end up hooking up with a 76 year old toy boy who had nowhere near her energy.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:19 PM

I guess anything goes, under certain circumstances.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I guess anything goes, under certain circumstances.
Certain circumstances being there's someone on hand to check her blood pressure and monitor her heart rate?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:46 PM

Good on her.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 09:58 PM

Not sure about this.
if it was an old man asking for young female strippers, I'd say "Yuk" so I'd be a bit of a hypocrite to say , "Good for her!"
Am I odd?
Probably...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Certain circumstances being there's someone on hand to check her blood pressure and monitor her heart rate?
A fair while ago I posed the question, if in old age, it was Ok to break with convention, and possibly the law, and was told, NO, age is no excuse, for lawless or Bawdy behaviour, seems opinions have changed.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 10:02 PM

Why not?

If thats what she wanted to do good luck to her,

All this holding back, wondering what people might think, if its appropriate etc it just leaves people with unfulfilled dreams.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

25-06-2017, 10:06 PM

Folks are free to do whatever, just don't publish it, or allow it to be published by others, who may use it to get third parties, to make judgements.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top