Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2017, 10:30 PM

Re: Saucy Gran's last wish

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Not sure about this.
if it was an old man asking for young female strippers, I'd say "Yuk" so I'd be a bit of a hypocrite to say , "Good for her!"
Am I odd?
Probably...
I'd say the same if he asked for old strippers
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I'd say the same if he asked for old strippers

Now now equal rights and all.... I was in the red light district of Amsterdam a few years ago and behind one of the windows was a working lady (you couldn't say girl) who was so old her wrinkles had wrinkles and her stockings were pre war ! But..She was game and had her motor running!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 07:10 AM

Silly old bat .
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 08:12 AM

I've never considered Myself a prude,but when I first read this I found Myself saying eugh!..guess I'm not as broadminded as I thought...slapped wrist for Moi
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 08:23 AM

Don't worry May, I read somewhere that losing inhibitions and inappropriate jokes and behaviour are one of the signs of dementia.
So if you do get the urge, keep quiet about it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 08:32 AM

I say good luck to her if that's what she wanted to do. I also agree with TessA that if it had been a man it would be seen differently.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Don't worry May, I read somewhere that losing inhibitions and inappropriate jokes and behaviour are one of the signs of dementia.
So if you do get the urge, keep quiet about it.
Heh heh,I'll keep that in mind Tess...I've never had the urge to see a group of Men stripping on a stage...I much prefer one at a time in private.....I'm not greedy
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 08:52 AM

If we lived in a hot country and stopped putting restrictions on what could be seen, we could all see nudity everyday.
It is the fact that we make nudity seem like something dirty, that puts twinkles in peoples eyes.... so all prudish people should remember that
Maybe this lady wanted to advance her studies on the male anatomy... and why not?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 09:10 AM

I had an Aunty who was a nightmare when you accompanied her for hospital appointments. She flirted with the doctors something awful saying things like if I were 20 years younger we could have a good time. It was so embarrassing and impossible to shut her up. It was only doctors who she flirted with I dreaded taking her, luckily most docs quite liked it and just laughed... not all though.

I can publish this now Spitfire as she is long gone but to be honest I think if she was here she might enjoy the notoriety
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 09:12 AM

If I reach 98, I really hope I'm not one of those who keeps getting his wotsit out in the care home.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top