Join for free
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 10:35 AM

Fat Lawyers

Bet the only people to benefit from the tower blocks fiasco are the lawyers.

What thinketh ye ?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 10:42 AM

Re: Fat Lawyers

A certain percentage yes but I've been lucky I guess to know many who do work for free for vulnerable people so I tend to think the ambulance chasers are not that nice but those in general practice may be fleecing richer clients to fund their free work. I'm not sure I actually have a problem with that as so many are locked out of the justice system because they can't afford legal representation.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
Bet the only people to benefit from the tower blocks fiasco are the lawyers.

What thinketh ye ?
I think we need to buy shares in fireproof cladding companies Dobra, methinks that will be the next booming industry..
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I think we need to buy shares in fireproof cladding companies Dobra, methinks that will be the next booming industry..
Don't find that very funny.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 01:22 PM

Hi

It is the same companies who manufacture all three classes of cladding.

They will be in for a windfall when the combustible stuff is replaced with the non combustible stuff.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 01:57 PM

Lawyers will be busy with claims against councils from tenants for loss of earnings, tower block management committees claiming for incurred expenses, loss of health through accidents. Councils claiming against central government and against tenants and building companies for shoddy work. The list goes on.....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2017, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Don't find that very funny.
Get a grip Purwell, it wasn't a joke, the OP asked who's going to do well out of the tower block fiasco.... or have I missed something..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top